some nerve medicine and relaxants.
I have another appointment Jan 11th.
So, here we are getting our lives back
on track and hopefully with only
rainbows on the horizon!
Old 01-05-2002, 06:36 AM   #17  
Work in Progress

Well hello all,
Thsi place is so busy! I just love all teh new and renewed enthusiasm.

Susantaw- I am so sorry for teh continueing problems you face since 9-11. I am glad to see you post and hope you get some support here.

Jennifer- Just step on that bad boy!! You weigh what you weigh whether you know the number or not. You can use the knowledge to beat yourself up or get motivated to lose the #'s ,but the number is just a number. You have expereinced so much stress in the past 6+months. One thing at a time. SLow down girl!!

BG43- You too have had such a year!! One thing at a time! How is teh new romance going?

M'Chelle- Happy New year girl, How are you?
Jen Congrats on the weight loss!!!!! YOu too Baylee!!
JM- Way to go. You are doing well!!!

I have been 90% OP. Still trying to eliminate the simple carbs and stuff with nutrasweet in it. Worked out 4 out of 5 days though. That is the most I have done in a week since the beginning of Dec. Water intake is better.

Hello all who follow
Old 01-05-2002, 07:33 AM   #18  

Good Morning!

I'm new and thought I would stop by to say hi You all are so positive and encouraging!

Today was my first day OP and so far so good! I drank all my water and then some and only had one Diet Coke (I broke down ).

Hope everyone has a successful weekend!
Chelle
Old 01-06-2002, 10:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Angry One small step at a time

The bad news...I wasn't able to get my eating under control today like I had planned.
The good news...I did get in my exercise this morning and drank plenty of water.
So all in all it wasn't a bad day.
I'm going to force myself to get it all in check though. I have to if I'm going to get off this downhill slide--as much fun as it is, sliding would be so much more fun if i were skinnier (j/k).
As for the new romance--it is going well. We have a lot in common and we've both been burned and hurt bad in the past and are taking things slow.

Pat-->I'm so jealous...snow you can actually use snow shoes. We got a spattering here and there and then really cold temps and that was it.

Jennifer-->I'm glad to see you back and I'm going to give you your own advice. Take it one day at a time. Don't look back and don't look to the future. Look to now. (Well Ok you need to somewhat look to the future. do you want to be where you are at now a year from now?)

SusanTaw-->Good luck with the knee. As much as I despise having to exercise, I know what a benefit it is to me and once I get into the swing of it I actually look forward to doing it.

Jacobsmommy-->How did it go this weekend with the exercise? I hope you were able to make time for it.

Everyone else--> Welcome aboard to all the new members and good luck on this journey.
Dawnyal
Closed Thread