Old 08-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Smile Accountability/Planning/Menus: Aug 6-12

Good morning, 3FC Friends. Please join us in becoming accountable with each other on a daily basis. What are you doing to stay on-plan today? What goals do you have for yourself with your menu, your exercise, your food choice, etc? Let's keep each other accountable and encouraged on our journey to better health and slender bodies.

Hope everyone had a great on-plan weekend and are feeling better physically.
My kids go back to school today so I'm looking forward to working in peace today! Today, I was able to post my third weekly loss in a row. The scales are slowing down though, so I have to exercise. So, my committment, yet again, is to get started with 60 minutes of cardio exercise every day.

Hope everyone has an awesome on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:47 AM   #2  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good morning!!
Rhonda , I think you are doing a great job, at least the scale isn't going up , right?
Yesterday for lunch I had two pieces( small) of this sweet called Dulce de leche con coco) it is made with milk, sugar cane and coconut( 150 each piece), I still managed to stay in under calories so I am ok with it.
Today I am doing ok. I still haven't exercised, because I woke up at 8 pm( my friends , who were in town, left at 11 pm), and my kids are still sleeping, so when they wake up I will exercise and have a late breakfast. I am making a central american bean soup( no fat at all incooking), and will have a bowl for dinner with some tortillas, for lunch I will have a sweet potato with hummus and I have some cherries for a healthy snack. So today I will stay on plan, the scale is showing a great loss, and I will post it Wednesday on my weigh in day.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Robin.
I didn't have a great weekend, but I'm getting back to it today. I'm having TOM right now. Feeling rather bloated....
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Good morning, girls!

Today is off to a good start. I had a 2 mile run at 5:00. It was a little tough after my bout with the flu last week (first run since) but am feeling so happy that I got up and did it! At 11:00 I have an appointment with a fitness person at the Y. So, exercise today will be good!

Breakfast was Fiber One Honey Clusters and skim milk.

Lunch will be sweet potato fries. If I have some zucchini I'll put that in the oven, too.

Dinner is out, tonight. We have a friend who is moving to Texas so tonight is a girls' night out farewell dinner. I've already checked out the menu, made my plan, and entered it into mydaillyplate. So, it's in stone and it's an on plan day!

Snacks - I'm low on fruit...need to go to the store today. However, I do have yogurt in the refrigerator and some Southbeach Diet cereal bars.

I have to admit I'm feeling pretty pumped up this morning. I'm guessing that in about 2 weeks I'll be in the 180's and I'm SO happy about that prospect.

Rhonda - let us know how the exercise goes this morning. I know you have it in you!

Cheryl - your soup sounds great! I love stuff like that!!!

Diane - at least it goes away!

Have a great day, girls!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #5  
Trying so hard....

S/C/G: 298/298/145

Height: 5'7"

This week I will focus on no binges after dinner at night and to exercise at least 4 of the 5 days. Then this weekend I will focus on sticking to an eating plan and eating nothing else, plus exercising SAT and SUN both. I can do it! We can do it!
MugCanDoIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:45 PM   #6  
Diane

So far, I'm doing good. One little slip up, but it was pretty minor. Someone brought in some burnt peanuts (remember those???) and I had a couple. But, I actually brought my lunch, so that will be good. Tomatoes are so good right now, so I brought those, a little cheese, and some sugar snap peas.

It's hot in the office, so pretty soon I'll be sweating just from typing..... Is that a workout??
Old 08-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Morning all,
well..it's a new week. The initial shock of Friday's work insanity has settled and back to business as usual...This weekend was not on plan. I took off and went out to the boat on Saturday to have a party on deck....lost cause. On the way home I had to wait for trains for a long time and was starving so i ate at the station...there was no where else to go nearby so fast food it was... I didn't get anything huge, just the basics and small sizes so it could have been worse. Thats also the only fast food I've eaten in well over 6 months and it's not bringing on any feelings of wanting to eat it again any time soon. My fridge died this weekend too so I had to buy a new one....at least i got a nice one with the freezer drawer on the bottom but anyway most of my fridge and freezer went bad cause it happened while i was away at the boat and there is no point in going shopping for anything until the new one is up and running tomorrow evening... so I'm just trying to work through it. I've got a lot of lunches this week...back to my usual plan of attack...shoot for the healthiest thing they offer...which is usually some sort of sandwich or salad.

Just pluggin on i guess.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #8  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi! Wow, the first day back from vacation is always bad, but today was REALLY bad!!! Nothing we couldn't handle as a team (I have a GREAT team), but still some not so fun stuff going on.

On the up side, though....I had a fantastic on-plan day! I drank lots of water (it's hot and humid AGAIN, so that's easy) ate the lunch I packed--even though I was tempted to go to the store and buy something else. I have already made my lunch for tomororw, which is good--I am NOT a morning person so I have to make it the night before. I even went to the gym today--finally. It was SO hot, but I did it anyway.

K, off to chill out w/ the dogs and dh.
MJ
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:33 PM   #9  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Hi all! Late post today, but I spent the night at my parent's house last night. Food was pretty good. We ended up having fish. My mom was going to make it sauteed in butter and olive oil (dusted in flour first) with lemon and capers. Then snow peas with green onions sauteed in olive oil, then salad with olive oil and avocado. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't dive nose first off my plan and not be craving what I was about to wreck my plan with! None of it sounded very good to me. So I nicely asked if I could do my fish myself. (Lightly Pammed a pan and cooked it plain). Then I sweetly offered to make the salad and totally skimped on the olive oil and left avocado off of mine. When we dished it up I only took a little of the snow peas, but all in all I was pleased that my empty plate at the end of the meal was the only one not glistening with oil. I can't save anybody who doesn't want saving, only myself.

I didn't walk because my back was still hurting. I have some choice curse words for that that I'll spare you from. I didn't get a chance to weigh in today because I wasn't at home with my scale, but I feel like I did really well in what could have been a tempting visit away from my safe zone.

Glad to see everyone else making the best of it! Take care, as always...
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

hey everyone
sorry this is going to be quick today. I'm slammed at work. New fridge is getting delivered today so that will be good. I've got a lunch meeting today so gonna just keep it to basics. I'm off tomorrow (doctors and dentist appts) so I'm going to get some food for the new fridge and not have to eat out which is good.
Looks like I'm off to Houston Saturday - Wednesday to do some training in my national office.... I have no idea what to expect food wise...that is if the heat doesn't kill me first! I'm totally a cold weather girl...oh well. We'll see. Anyway off for now!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #11  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

I already posted about yesterday last night, so I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I hope today is a good one for you.

Hang in there, you can do this!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 PM   #12  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good afternoon! Yep, I'm late on here today. I'm a little behind.....on my work that is!

Just a quick note then......Yep, still on-plan with food and doing very well. Nope, still not getting it together on the exercise. Today...CC...I'm pulling weeds! I know you can appreciate the hard work involved there....so, that will be my exercise for the day. Its not the treadmill, but its a tough one!

Hope everyone is having a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:28 PM   #13  
mj5

Good Afternoon...yep, I'm late checking in too! I am having a great day food and water wise! I have a nice healthy dinner planned, too. In about 30 mins I will be on my way to the gym--legs and back weights and 30 min cardio. During my lunch, I made a quick stop at a small farmer's market....I found some great items. I also found out that the market opens at 7am two days a week...now if I can get my butt moving in the am, I can stop on my way to work which would work much better.

Have a great afternoon/evening!
MJ
Old 08-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #14  
Diane

Had a business lunch, so today wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I passed up the homemade potato chips and focused on the chicken!
I didn't get out to exercise yet, but hopefully I can yet tonight. Busy day!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:42 PM   #15  
mj5

Well, unfortunately, no workout for me tonight. I had to deal w/ an issue at work and it was really late by the time I was heading out. I *could* have gone to the gym, but didn't. The good news is, my clothes are packed and already in my car for tomorrow! No more excuses! I need to get back on track!!!

On the up side, I stayed on plan w/ dinner and already cut up some melon for a snack later.

Hope everyone is having a great night!