3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Exercise week of April 16th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/110047-weekly-exercise-week-april-16th.html)

suzie76 04-16-2007 05:41 PM

Weekly Exercise week of April 16th

Hi,

Monday:

Cathe Friedrich Cardio Kicks-40 minutes
Cathe Friedrich-Total Body Stretch-22 minutes

Have a great week, everyone!

Sherry

[

SexyRevealed 04-16-2007 08:02 PM

I heard Cathe was killer. I haven't tried her yet, but one day....

Today I did Slim In 6 Start It Up again (Day 3). It's getting a little easier. I am on the 6 week challenge, so hopefully I can stick to this program and see some great results.

LisaMarie71 04-16-2007 08:33 PM

I've been meaning to try Cathe Friedrich as well.

Today I did a 3.1 mile run on a treadmill. I have a 5k on Saturday -- my second race! Woohoo!

SwimGirl 04-16-2007 08:45 PM

I walked 5km's in the rain today, it was POURING, so I am pretty proud that I actually went out. Am still waiting for Turbo Jam to work, my friend burnt me a dvd, and it won't work. Poop :( I am going to need something to do inside if this rain keeps up.

-Aimee

SexyRevealed 04-16-2007 09:41 PM

We've had a lot of rain too. I miss walking outside. You are a brave girl, Aimee!

suzie76 04-16-2007 10:30 PM

Aimee,

I haven't set foot outside except to the mailbox since Saturday. The rain has been so bad here. You are dedicated!!!

Believe me, I modify Cathe's workouts. I could never do them like she does-I'd be in traction!

Beachbody dvds are copy protected-did you friend manage to get around that?

Take care,
Sherry

SwimGirl 04-17-2007 01:02 AM

I am VERY dedicated right now, this is why: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=107734&page=8

I want to fit those jeans PROPERLY for a bday party on the 28th of april.

I also did "Learn and Burn" for the first time today from Turbo Jam, I sweated SO much it was insane!! I hope to feel a burn from it tomorrow.

-Aimee

dandk0204 04-17-2007 10:34 AM

I did 4 mile WATP tape =)

SexyRevealed 04-17-2007 10:41 AM

Good, you finally got your Turbo Jam! Wait until you get to the 20 minute, that one is a blast! And it goes by so fast! I miss TJ. I am doing Slim In 6 for 6 weeks. It is BORRRRRING! But I've heard that it's very effective so I'm giving it a shot. I may skip a day though so I can do a TJ tape. :)

suzie76 04-17-2007 01:30 PM

Tiffany,

I made it through one (yes, ONE) Slim in 6 workouts before selling the whole set! I was bored and in pain at the same time when I tried one of the dvds. I wanted to throw something at the tv, and kept cursing at Debbie and the terrible form of one of the background exercisers (don't remember which, it was a few years ago) Geez, can you guess I hated these workouts! I need some fun factor and motivation when I use dvds, and this set had neither for me.

I hope they work out better for you!

Sherry

SuchAPrettyFace 04-17-2007 01:33 PM

Monday: 15 min walk

Tuesday: 15 min walk

Wednesday: today was National Walk On Your Lunch Day, as sponsored by the company I work for. (Very large insurance company) "April 18 is National Walk@Lunch Day. Sponsored by the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Association, National Walk@Lunch Day is a call to action to get out from behind our desks and take a walk during our lunch breaks." We walked for 20 min straight. I will take another walk later to make it a full 30 min of exercise. :)

mezmerize 04-17-2007 07:08 PM

I hope you don't mind me popping in here. It's been a really long time since I've been to 100's club regularly. I lost 40 lbs then just kind of slipped away...and the LBS slipped back on eeek !!

Today I did Arms and Abs of steel (only the ABS workout)
3 Mile WATP

SwimGirl 04-17-2007 07:11 PM

I planned to walk for over an hour, but ended up running part of it - so it worked out to be 1 hour, with 20 minutes running.

Tiffany - I plan to do the learn and burn again today and then off to the sculpt one! My ab area is slightly sore today from it - so hopefully thats a good sign! *dreams of THE jeans*

-Aimee

LisaMarie71 04-17-2007 09:05 PM

Great job with the running, Aimee!

Welcome back, Mez! :)

I ran five miles tonight. It was a struggle, but I made it!

SwimGirl 04-17-2007 10:03 PM

Lisa - did you find you lost weight from running? I am finding that I stall out on weight loss, even if I am losing inches. It's been frustrating for me in the past. I am trying to get over that, darn this weight loss thing is hard !

I am just about to do Turbo Jam! Sweat-fest!

-Aimee