Happy easter from plymouth!

• evening all its easter day its the start of spring and there fore the new rugby league season! i'm back i'm alive and i'm very very happy to be nearly finishing my second year at uni!.

for those that remember me hello for those that done, oh are you in for a shock!

well hope to speak to you all soon

SY
  • Well, hi right back at you! I almost called you SY (from bottom of your post) then realized it could stand for See Ya!

OK, I'll bite. Wot kind of shock we in fer? Electric, systemic, treatment? OMG, not sugar shock! Right - just joking around, welcome "back" from a newbie! Looking forward to Brit humour, TTFN!
  • no sy is my name abbriviated given to me by a close friend who died 4 years ago and it kinda stuck.
  • Looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome back!
    LOVE Rugby, by the way!!!
  • Hello, Sy

I hope my response to your first post didn't cause any hard feelings, didn't realize your name would have such bittersweet memories. You see, I thought your 1st post had a glint of mayhem in it, and my husband and I have several ex-Brit friends whose style we really get into.... Please take my post lightly, as intended?

Rugby does look like fun! End-of-Year at uni is also a sweet prospect. If you're bringing a unique style back to this forum, welcome! I'll certainly look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Welcome back Sy. How have you been and how is your wife?
  • my Wife!!!!!!! my my my why did no body tell me about that! no not married (yet) not living together either just been seeing each other coming up on 18 months now. becoming wisdom it takes much much more than that to offend me, myself and dealth have a very close shared humour as those who on here remember my grandfathers might recall.

im' really really great. i'm working lots to pay the bills but its going well course is going reasonably smoothly, shoulders neck knees ankles hips hands all are fine and uninjured which i think is possibly the first time in about 15 years!!! not bad for a 25yo, how is everyone on here are the guys still around howie and matt?
  • Oops I was thinking you said y'all were getting married.

I haven't seen Matt on in forever and I believe Howie still lurks. Maybe he see you and start posting more *hint hint*