Old 04-04-2007, 07:21 AM   #1  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Default Happy almost Easter, Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I just spotted the Easter smilies! Look how cute they are!

Happy Easter!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:44 AM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

OMG, they ARE cute. Really, really, really cute.

Lately I've just been using the quick reply method of replying to posts and they don't give you the option of smilies. Hmmm, gotta rethink that.

Happy almost Easter to everyone as well.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #3  
Living and Learning

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 3"

Happy Easter!

I am sitting here calculating my points for Easter dinner and enjoying the "calm before the storm" (the 12 people arriving for dinner!).

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a good day.

Lisa
gumboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #4  
someday, we all hope!

S/C/G: 253/185/145

Height: 5'7"

Happy, happy Easter, everyone!

This morning, my family gave me the most amazing gift....

I had a stash of Cadbury Robin Eggs set aside for today, hard to resist but I did eventually put them out of mind. Last night I stayed up late to catch up on 3FC and other things, but remembered to say 'boo' to oldest daughter and hubby before bed. (I had truly forgotten what the stash was for.) Both were sound asleep, oh well.

This morning, everyone let me sleep in late. Apparently, last night DH feigned sleep, gently got up when I drifted off, 'hid' the Eggs but mostly where they were easy to spot, waited till sunrise, then woke our kids for the annual hunt. Not only did they manage a relatively quiet hunt, they took pictures and hauled off all the evidence before I could face the temptation, or feel deprived. WOW! They know how much I've struggled against being off plan, and made this festive holiday MUCH easier for me!

I guess this is their way of saying they'll support me, even in unexpected ways, because they know how hard I'm working for better health!

Last edited by becoming wisdom; 04-08-2007 at 07:37 PM. Reason: omitted important detail to understanding story!
becoming wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:37 PM   #5  
Its all about choices

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Default Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great day and managed to enjoy the food we love to eat on this special day, without blowing it completely! I took my daughter out to breakfast and splurged. It only put me over for 1 point for the day. And I know not to order that breakfast again soon...lol

becomingwisdom ~ I think its great that your family pampered you this morning. Sleeping late and hiding the spoils of the hunt. Very thoughtful and supportive of you!
NickiB68 is offline   Reply With Quote