3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Thank you, fellow 3FC!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/108874-thank-you-fellow-3fc.html)

RitzyFritz 04-03-2007 05:07 AM

Thank you, fellow 3FC!!!

I just want to tell you all that I so appreciate this place. You all have given of your time and efforts to read and reply to my posts and questions, and I feel it has been a tremendous help to me in my journey! I do understand this is a place with *no guarantees* and that I have to take only what I personally can use, but for the most part, this has been one terrific place...and it is all because of you, my fellow 3FCs!

Thanks so much! I am 110% sure that my success so far has been because of the support, advice, constructive criticism, and my accountability to you wonderful group of people. Though we may be strangers, I feel I have found some wonderful friends who understand where I am, what I am trying to achieve (better health), and who care that I reach my goal.

Here's wishing you success and JOY on your journey to better health! After all, that is what this is all about. :hug:

Slashnl 04-03-2007 08:44 AM

Ritzy: What a nice post to read! It was a refresher and an encouragement! I agree with what you say and I'm right with you! :cp:
What a great place with great people! I'm so glad I heard about it.

rockinrobin 04-03-2007 08:56 AM

Very well put Ritzy. I couldn't agree with you more. This is a wonderful place, full of wonderful, helpful and supportive people. I learn something new here most days. I am very thankful to be part of such a giving, knowledgable and caring community.

GirlyGirlSebas 04-03-2007 09:07 AM

I agree...I love 3FC!

Everyone else in my life seems to get tired of hearing about my "diet." They just don't get excited about my little NSV's like my friends here at 3FC. Who else will understand what a big deal it is to pass up the doughnut and eat a healthy bowl of steel cut oatmeal? Or, to choose the broiled fish instead of the filet mignon? Or to walk your 5 miles in the freezing cold?

Thank you, 3FC!

beautifulone 04-03-2007 10:12 AM

Well said and a wonderful post!

I too am so grateful to be part of such a positive, supportive, and helpful community. So much of my success can be attributed to 3FC and all the amazing support I have received, I only hope I have offered others the same!

Casey4 04-03-2007 10:34 AM

I couldn't agree more, RitzyFritz!

Thanks for summing it up so well!

LisaMarie71 04-03-2007 10:38 AM

Thank you for summing up what so many of us feel about this wonderful place! :hug:

Mrs Quadcrew 04-03-2007 11:00 AM

I've said it before too, I don't know what I would do without this place. There is just no place like it ~ thanks to all of us!!!:hug:

djs06 04-03-2007 11:10 AM

:grouphug: I love this place, too, and I appreciate each and every one of you for bringing what you do to this community. Yay!

SexyRevealed 04-03-2007 11:17 AM

I love this place too. You ladies ROCK!

nelie 04-03-2007 11:20 AM

Honestly, I attribute my weight loss to 3FC. Sure I did it on my own but this site has helped me keep weight loss in the forefront of my mind. Its given me ideas on what to do and to know that it is possible to lose weight and maintain it. When I stop posting, it is generally because I've gone off plan and I'm struggling. When I'm posting, it is because I'm ready to stop struggling and get with it.

LindseyLouWho 04-03-2007 01:51 PM

What a great post! I know that without 3FC, I would have given up a long time ago. This is the longest I've ever stuck with it, and I have no intentions of ever "giving up". I can honestly say that coming here everyday and reading everyone's posts keeps me motivated to stay on plan. I love this place! :grouphug:

Jennifer 3FC 04-03-2007 09:16 PM

You're all so kind!! We're so happy that 3FC has helped you. You're why we're here! :grouphug:

:carrot: :carrot:

LakeGirl 04-03-2007 10:15 PM

Awwww...I love you guys! Love this place! It's wonderful to be doing this weight loss thing with a group of people who are either in the same place or have been there!

RitzyFritz 04-04-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer 3FC (Post 1638556)
You're all so kind!! We're so happy that 3FC has helped you. You're why we're here! :grouphug:

:carrot: :carrot:

And thank YOU, Jennifer, for all you do to make this a place we can all come and have a wonderful cyber community for weight loss support. We appreciate all you do!! :hug: