Old 04-02-2007, 03:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 254

Height: 5'3"

Default Help, losing focus

In the last couple of weeks, I've been struggling. It started with losing some weight in which I seemed to sabotage myself afterwards. I lost a little more weight the week after. But, I know my diet has not been "on" these last couple of weeks. Part of it is due to my schedule. I've been taking a class twice a week and it limits the amount of time I exercise and eat healthy meals. I'm finding my hands in the candy jar more often and the sugar cravings are back. I'm going to WW tonight to get weighed in and I'm anxious that the scale will tell me bad news.

I need help getting back on track even with a crazy, busy schedule. Help!
julzchiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I understand. I've been struggling as well. I guess it all comes down to our individual choice. In a previous thread, LisaMarie said something that has really stuck with me...."whether we choose to stay on-plan or not, time will continue to pass." (Thank you, Lisa!) Two months from now...or 6 months...or a year!... I'd like to be slimmer, healthier and full of confidence. Life is full of constant struggles and stress. Only we can decide how important it is for us to stick with the battle.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #3  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Sounds to me like you need a reward to set in front of you to help you stay focused. Have you ever bought a pair of jeans that were too tight then kept trying them on to measure your progress? I do that, and I currently have a dress I'm trying to fit into, also. I keep it right in the front of my closet so that it is a continual reminder to STAY AWAY FROM THOSE FOIL-WRAPPED EASTER EGGS!!!

I think that we beat ourselves up so much about weight loss slipups! We need to encourage ourselves and think up rewards and ways to feel good about all the effort we are putting into this journey of ours!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #4  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

I agree with Cheryl....find a motivational piece of clothing, and it WILL help you stay on track! I always have something in my closet that I'm working on getting into comfortably. For the last few months it was a new pair of jeans a size smaller than I currently wore, replacing them every time I moved into the motivational pair. Now it's this way cute pair of Old Navy khaki shorts. I'm drooling over them, and I try them on every couple of days or so.
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:55 AM   #5  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Those are good ideas. I might have to find some clothes for motivation!! ha!
Hang in there, Julzchiki. I had a couple of bad weeks and then this week has really turned around. It's hard to get past the bad times, but keep heading toward the future!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote