3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly-Weigh-In ~ April 2 - April 8 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/108769-weekly-weigh-%7E-april-2-april-8-a.html)

Sandi 04-02-2007 06:33 AM

Weekly-Weigh-In ~ April 2 - April 8

I am going to off-line today, just wanted to jump on and say that I lost 5.4 lbs! Yah!! :D :D :D

SexyRevealed 04-02-2007 07:27 AM

WTG Sandi!!!!

rockinrobin 04-02-2007 07:34 AM

Nice going Sandi!!!!

I am down 4 lbs.!!!!! To 173. :dancer:

jennylou 04-02-2007 08:08 AM

WTG Sandi!

rockinrobin - another awesome week for you! :)

Charbar 04-02-2007 08:52 AM

Nice weight lose Sandi. You must feeling awesome getting off to a great start.

I had a really crappy week food wise last week. C'est la vie! I adjusted my ticker and my monthly goal and getting back on the horse. Nothing I can do about the past. I can only affect right now :)

Chunky Teacher 04-02-2007 09:06 AM

WOW how do you girls get those amazing losses? I am down 2 this week.

Great job to all this week.

I will be on vacation starting in the morning. I hope I can have a loss or at least no gain.

Mrs Quadcrew 04-02-2007 09:52 AM

WAY TO GO ladies!! I LOVE seeing these losses....keeps me in the groove for my weigh in on Friday!!:D

RitzyFritz 04-02-2007 11:40 AM

Way to go, losers!!! :dance: This is so cool!! I am anxious for my weigh-in tomorrow as well.

Keep up the great work!

Dana - you have the right idea! Keep on trying; you will get there!!

djs06 04-02-2007 01:00 PM

Congrats Sandi!! You're doing great, keep up the great work!

Robin, wow! Week after week you're an inspiration... I get excited when I see you've posted to this thread because I know it's always good news! Congrats!:lol:

Dana, cest la vie is right, what a great attitude you have, good luck this week!

Chunky Teacher, congratulations!!!! I know you're nervous about your spring break, but let this be motivation to stay OP! You're kicking butt!

I'm actually going to contribute to this thread on Friday, I always forget.

Slashnl 04-02-2007 01:53 PM

Congrats to Robin and Sandi! Great losses. Great to see that.

I just wanted to jump in and tell you that after last weeks 1 lb gain, I am so excited to say that I lost 5.8 this week! I'm wondering if something was wrong with my scale last week or something wrong with me. (Like maybe I need better glasses!!) But I will take it, no matter what the reason! :D

RitzyFritz 04-03-2007 04:56 AM

Excellent results, ladies!! Keep it up!!

I am down 1.5 lbs this week. It is exciting to see the numbers in a new "decade" as well! :woohoo:

jennylou 04-03-2007 09:21 AM

Fritz - Way to go!

chunky teacher - Awesome loss.

Slash - yay! I'm glad you had a big loss after a dissapointing WI last time. :)

charbar - Good luck this week!

sept15lija 04-03-2007 10:11 AM

WTG everyone!!

I am down 1 lb - but I'm PMS'ing so that's my excuse!! I hope to show a really good weight loss next week...

LisaMarie71 04-03-2007 10:30 AM

Great losses, everyone! Sandi, WOW -- 5.4 pounds?? That's fantastic. And Robin, another four!! You're just a weight loss machine! Diane, 5.8...phenomenal. Ritzy and Diane, congratulations on your losses as well.

I, on the other hand, had no loss this week. I didn't have a gain either, though, so I'm happy. I definitely ate more this past week, and some of it was junk. Some of it was to fuel myself for the race and some was to refuel, but some was just stuff I felt like eating. :lol: I'm back on track, though, and still running lots, so next week should be good. A bit worried about Spring Break, though...

nelie 04-03-2007 10:37 AM

Sandi, that is wonderful :)

I actually had a 4 lb loss from last week to this week. I was actually almost mad at the scale this morning because I count whole numbers but it does fractions. The scale reported at 254.0. Why couldn't it be 253.9? :)