Food/Exercise/Water and Friends!!

• So this is Just the beginning
    I have noticed, that when ever i diet, I reach a bump in the road, about 3-5 months, which is where I am at right now. If I had only 30 pounds to lose this may not be a problem, actually I think it still would though, because the habits we develope to lose the weight needs to continue for life to be a successful loser and goal maintainer.
    Rededication, Today I will rededicate to the Food/Exercise/Water Goals, to achieve this, I will get my little note book out and begin again to record the food, and water and exercise... I will commit to coming and sharing with my friends.
    We can do this together!!!! *Shasta*
    Food is 2200 calories, 6 meals a day, water will be 128 ounces, and Exercise will be RS tape!!!!
    OK lets do it!!!!!
    Love Kathlean
  • Kathlean, For everyone there are bumps in the road, the great thing is you know how you "operate" from previous attempts and knowledge is power!!
  • Kathlean, you go girl! Your definately on your way, and we're right there with ya!
  • With you girlfriend!!
    I am also on my "bump in the road". I have never been able to lose more than 40 lbs. I lose 37-39 and then I gain back double!!

I too am re-dedicating today!! Let's do this together!! This time is the last time!!!

Following points, 60 oz. of water (will work my way up) and 4 days of exercise a week!
  • Bumps in the road...ahhhhh. What a bump I've been on! But I think I am over it now...been doing well for 2 weeks now. Feeling better and more confifent lately. We can do this.
  • hi yall, thanks for your responses, I am really sick right now, and am having trouble with that... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers thank you,
    Kathlean