Weekly Exercise 3/26 - 4/1!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Today I walked for 35 minutes - 293 calories burned.

I also met my goal of 600 exercise minutes in March! Next month I think I'll go for 700.
  • I went to Curves today.... took a break at work and used the Nautulis equipment....

Felt good -

I like how you set a monthly goal of how many minutes you are going to exercise - I think I may do that for April...

If you are doing yard work and stuff do you count that towards your minutes?
  • Personally, I would count anything that sent my heart rate up and caused me to break a sweat!

Today I did my 3.25 mile jog on my elliptical.
  • Today I went for a 20/25 minute brisk walk. I also did some stretches this morning to get my day started on the right foot.
  • When I went out dancing, I did count that because I worked up a major sweat. So yeah, why not? It's exercise!
  • Today I did 46 minutes on the exercise bike, with increased resistance and several intervals -- according to my DietPower software, I burned 705 calories!
  • I went for a walk - not willingly though - walked for 40 minutes with a little running in there. I'm not measuring time for the running, just trying to get back at 'er.

-Aimee
  • Did Turbo Jam Punch Kick Jam - 47 minutes 461 calories. And I was slacking, so I should have burned more.
  • I did 3.25 miles on my elliptical in 21 minutes. This afternoon I bumped up to the 2 mile WATP for Abs! I'm feeling great tonight!
  • Today was supposed to be my off day - so instead of "exercising" I worked out in my yard for about 30 minutes..... thank goodness the weather is getting nice........
  • 2-mile run on the treadmill today
  • walked 6km's, with a couple of running bursts. Feeling like I could run more, so thats the goal for next week!

-Aimee
  • I walked 45 minutes...
    yesterday and today. Taryn wasn't all that happy today but I cranked up the IPOD a bit and pretended I didn't notice the fussing.

Kathy
  • Went to Curves - 30 minutes for me....
  • Did 40 mins of cardio (Comcast on Demand) and 10 mins of stretching. 389 calories gone!