Dinner 3-21

• I started off ok with dinner. Had 4oz of salmon and 3c of salad but got into a problem when I was cooking my family dinner. I also had 5 slices of apples in caramel dip, 2 c of betty crocker potatoes julienne, 1/2 pillsbury crescent roll and 1c of hamburger helper. Then I decided later I would give my dd some ice cream and I would have sherbert. Ended up mixing 1/2 ice cream and 1/2 sherbert then going back for 2 more cups of ice cream. I only did 30 mins of cardio today so i think im still in the red when it comes to calories.

How was everyone elses dinner?
  • On the what's for dinner thread I thought I was having leftovers. However, snafu at the Dr's off made track physicals take a long time so the kids didn't make it to our church dinner. Therefore, I had to whip up a shrimp and vegetable stirfry served over brown rice.
  • My dinner was less than ideal. OKay... to be honest it was awful. I had chicken fingers and potato pancakes. (I usually eat WAAAAy better but my hubby cooked.
  • I had a ChickFila chicken sandwich. Not the best but not the worst either. 410 calories I think. And a side victory: No waffle fries!
  • Just poking my head in: But no waffle fries is definitely a victory!! I love Chick-fil-A. I am trying to limit myself to just the sandwiches, no butter on the bun, and a fruit cup instead of waffle fries. I will miss them though.
  • No fries? Thats amazing! I love those things. I dont think i could do it. Way to go!
  • Tiffany - definate victory. I can't go there at this point....I'd "need" 2 sandwiches AND waffle fries.