new girl!

• hey guys,
    my name allie, im 20 years old. i'm 5'11 and currently weight 233. my high weight was 310 in June of 2005. i dropped the first fifty pounds that year before christmas, and then i just kind of maintaned and fluctuated for about a year. i started back up around christmas of 2006 and am steadily losing again. i just wanted to introduce myself, i may put some pictures up later.

loving this forum already!
  • Glad you're here. CONGRATS on the 50 lb loss and WAY TO GO keeping it off during that year that you weren't actively trying to lose!!!
  • Hi Allie and welcome. You look like Jessica Simpson!
  • haha jessica simpson? ive heard marilyn monroe, drew barrymore and anna nicole smith but thats a new one. thanks
  • Welcome and congrats on your success so far!
  • Hi Allie! Glad you're here.
  • Congratulations on loosing and keeping off 50 pounds so far. That is a big accomplishment in itself. to the board. You’ll find everyone here is wonderful and supportive. I attribute 3fc to me sticking with my weight loss this long and loosing this much. Also check out the 20-something forum, everyone there is really helpful too and supportive.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Hey Allie-- welcome to the 100lb. Club. The women here are *amazing.*
  • Wow Allie....
    You have had so much success so far. Welcome to the board. So nice to "meet you!"
  • Hi Allie!

Welcome!

You have done GREAT so far! Stick with 3FC and you will be at goal before you know it! It means a lot to surround yourself with people who have a common goal. Here at 3FC people KNOW how you are feeling and CARE about the same things that YOU care about. It is so important to have a support system, because weight loss..well... it IS challenging!

Cheryl