A small victory

• I've lost 5 pounds! Yeah! I can't remember the last time I lost any weight. I haven't really been depriving myself either. Just making some better food choices, like having a small dish of ice cream for dessert instead of a huge sundae. Or passing on fried foods. Having only 1 helping instead of 2. Every little bit counts. The weather has even been decent enough to walk this weekend. I've been missing that because it has been so stinking cold here the last few months.
  • Fabulous! Isn't amazing how just changing your approach to even the same foods makes such a difference? Keep up the great work!
  • Small victory? Are you kidding me? Five pounds is FABULOUS!!!! Stop in at the grocery store and pick up a five pound bag of potatos.....five pounds is more than you think! Way to go!
  • Those are great victories. I don't think they are small however it is victories like that that get you thought the loss.
  • Hey jrenzl, that is EXACTLY how I started out. So, as you can see.....you fantastic 5lb start can snowball you eventually right into your goal weight.
  • Congrats!!! Small changes do make big differences!!!