3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I Made Out with the Grim Reaper...???? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/106581-i-made-out-grim-reaper.html)

Kae 03-07-2007 03:43 PM

I Made Out with the Grim Reaper...????

Okay I must officially be as insane as my sister is always telling me I am.

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. I was making out with Death himself. Yea, I have no idea. Didn't even have a face really.. the whole dark cloak thing going on.. just had silver fangs. I wasn't scared.. which is even more nuts!!

What the heck does that mean?? Am I really that desperate for a date?! Haha. I have been trying to think about what would make me have a dream with Death in it.. as I know some people think of those things as a sign and such. Kissing death... What would my unconscious be trying to tell me?

Not much happened last night. I got in a fight with my sister again... I have been eating badly again... back up the weight I lost recently. I guess lots of things have been going on emotion-wise. ANY THOUGHTS?? hahaha.

busysinglemom 03-07-2007 04:07 PM

Duh! Maybe you think that your current poor eating is going to kill you and so subconsiously you're "flirting with death"?

Sisters will always be nuts and if your's isn't, well then it's you honey. Don't let her bad karma become yours. We have enough emotional ammunition to use to beat ourselves back up to the weight we started at.

Smile, take a walk, and LOVE YOURSELF!

Ps... have an apple and leave death alone.

SexyRevealed 03-07-2007 04:13 PM

I could think of worst dates. LOL.

I'm not sure what that means. Google some dream interpretation sites and see what you find.

Angihas2 03-07-2007 04:30 PM

My first thought was also that you know your bad habits, eating, arguing all the time and your general mental health<in regards to distress at home!> are slowly sending you towards death. We all gotta die, but there's really, NO sense in rushing it. I think subconciously, you know the bad habits aren't good for your health, mental, physical or emotional. So, you were kissing or "welcoming" death.

That or it was a big kiss off and you're about to do a complete 180, and start putting YOUR needs first, regardless of what external pressures/stresses and influences you feel.

Kae 03-07-2007 04:49 PM

Interesting... Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by busysinglemom (Post 1601607)
Duh! Maybe you think that your current poor eating is going to kill you and so subconsiously you're "flirting with death"?

---- I like the way you worded that. Funny how it can help to get a second opinion to gain some insight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angihas2 (Post 1601635)
That or it was a big kiss off and you're about to do a complete 180, and start putting YOUR needs first, regardless of what external pressures/stresses and influences you feel.

---- I also like that interpretation too.. I guess it could mean anything. I could be kissing death goodbye and moving into a healthier me... that reminds me that after the whole kiss thing he did just kinda disappear....

Hmm... thanks you guys. It gave me something I can think about! :D

Slashnl 03-07-2007 04:50 PM

Ha! Do you think there could be a bigger draw to reading a post than seeing that someone made out with a grim reaper? Got my attention.
I'm thinking that there isn't a deeper meaning to your dream, just pure entertainment value! Thanks for sharing!
I loved SexyRevealed's reply that she could think of worst dates. :lol:

Really, though, I think that stress and emotional strife can make your mind do crazy things. Hang in there and keep posting rather than eating badly. Lots of help here!

royalsfan1 03-07-2007 05:04 PM

Making out posts always get me. So do grim reaper posts. This one was just SCREAMING read me! :D