• Hi, I have just finished reading an article from Oprah magazine about this website and have decided to join and seek support for my weight loss.
  • Welcome! I've only been here for a little over a week myself, but I love it already. The other members are great and there are a lot of diffrent discussion groups out there for you to get involved in.

Have fun with it!
  • I joined just last week, too, after reading about this site in O magazine. It's already been great. Welcome to the group! I have already been inspired by so many amazing posts.
  • Welcome, I joined a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed it.
  • Glad you're here!
  • Thanks--just reading your comments and colourful threads make me feel most welcome!
  • Titian! If you're looking for motivation and encouragement on your journey, you've definitely come to the right place. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome titan. Glad to have you on board!!!! This is indeed a great place for advice, support and encouragement. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    well i am starting my journy to loose weight wish me luck
  • Welcome!!
  • New
    I also read the Oprah article. I just regained all the weight I lost on Weight Watchers last year. I'm trying it again, but I think this will be a good support.
  • Welcome everyone!!! I can say from personal experience that it's really great having a place where people really understand where you're coming from. Make yourselves at home (but hey, keep your feet off the coffee table and for goodness sakes, use a coaster! )

• Welcome to all the newcomers! As has been previously stated, this is a great place. I have been here off and on (on when I'm on plan and off when I'm not) and have decided this time to stay even when the going gets tough! You'll find support for the times you are doing well and the support for the times you aren't.