Another reward

• Well my son will be 23 on the 23rd, and think we will take a cruise net week to mexico or Nassu....hope i can hold on......and be good....it will be good for me to get out of this house and have a little fun....
  • Good luck. There are great choices on a cruise. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and of course fish. That sounds like a great time.
  • That sounds so fun!!!
  • Lots o' people say they gain weight on cruises... but really, they have AWESOME food options. For breakfast, they have giant fruit bars along with sooo much other healthy stuff. I think it's all just keeping in mind what you're trying to do and make sure to eat as healthy as possible. Of course it's okay to treat yourself... sometimes... because they've got lots of good stuff, but, just try and keep it in moderation. They most likely have a gym, and if not I'm sure that you'll be keeping plenty busy, anyways!

I hope you have a TON of fun, and let us know how it went! You can do this!
  • Well my son no longer wants to go....he wants to relax a week crap!!!! so it home for me.....
  • Well, if he doesn't want to go, you go! Afterall, you deserve a happy week since you brought the kid into the world, right? Besides, at 23, he should be able to stay home by himself!
  • How were you able to add will power dust?Have a great time on your cruise.
  • Ok girls the cruise is back on have a 5 hour cruise to get to the port of miami, but since i use to live near there its ok....been to the bahamas a million times, but cant wait to go....leaving friday