I'm OVERWEIGHT!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Woo hoo! I just got home from WW and checked my BMI with today's weigh in amount and I am officially out of the obese category, never to see it again! I didn't think being labeled "overweight" could make a girl so happy!
  • Congratulations! I'm 6 lbs from overweight and can't wait to join you!! I'll be just as happy.
  • Come on over, Tammy! I'm more than happy to share the category! By the way, I took a gander at your pictures on the other thread, you look fabulous....the transformation is awesome! Keep it up!
  • That is WONDERFUL!!!

Congratulaitons!!!
  • Kelly!

That is great! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Now you have me interested in finding out how far I'm away from that, too!

I'm going to go check right now!

(Just checked! I will be joining you in 3.5 more points on the scale!)
    I need to find out what weight that will be now!
    (I found that I need to be 182 lbs. before I am just overweight and not obese. That is 25 pounds from now.

I guess that will be my NEXT GOAL after I reach 199!

Cheryl
  • Awesome job!
  • What a fun milestone!! Congrats!!
  • OK How do you check that info?
  • That is wonderful!!! I can't wait to just be overweight....I gotta ways to go.
  • the feeling is great isn't it?? congratulations, you are doing fabulously. keep going!!
  • Woo hoo! Congratulations Kelly, it must be a wonderful feeling. I'm getting closer to overweight myself, and can't wait to join you - hopefully, it won't be too much longer.
  • Thanks, Penney, Jennylou, Midwife and Mrs. Quadcrew! I am excited!

Cheryl, WOW! You've made some progress, girl! Can't wait until you're overweight like me!

Tanya1979, go to this address and you can check your bmi!

www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_bmi.aspx?

Train, yes it is a fabulous feeling. I think it's even better because I know that is was my own hard work and diligence that got me here....along with all the support from 3FC that is!

Rachel, come on over!! I can't wait until all of you are here with me, and hopefully pretty soon we'll all be in "normal" land together too!!!
  • Kelly,

Congratulations!! That is fantastic!!! I posted about the same thing the other day because I figured out that I'm a few pounds away from this milestone. So I hope to be celebrating with you in a week or two or three!!

You've done such a great job!!!
  • Kelly this is so great!! Good for you! You have accomplished something truly amazing - the health benefits are just so significant WAY TO GO!!

• Hooray for you! Doesn't it feel great when all your hard work pays off?!!