Bmi Nsv

• Well, I guess it's not technically a non-scale victory because it's related to the scale, but I just wanted to share this with you guys...

I'm ALMOST overweight instead of obese! Woohoo!! I could've waited to celebrate it, but I actually had no idea I was this close because I haven't calculated my BMI in ages. So I just did and I'm all excited because I realized that I've come from a starting BMI of 40.6 to a current BMI of 30.6!! I'm 5 pounds away from an "overweight" BMI! Yippee!!
  • That's great! Won't it be so nice to just be overweight!
  • Tammy, we're at about the same point, but you've lost so much weight -- you're such an inspiration to me! You're one of the people whose posts I always love to read!
  • That's a wonderful acheivement Lisa! I can't wait to be overweight!
  • I wanna be overweight too!!!

LisaMarie, that is wonderful news!!!! I'm really happy for you. That's a great achievement. You have much to be proud of.

Given my very tall stature, I have to wait til I'm 153 pounds to get to that point. Sheesh, I've got a looong way to go.
  • Awww, ((blushing)) thanks LisaMarie. I've read that you have begun running and I find *you* so inspiring. I want to work up to that, someday....
  • Wow that is exciting news!! Way to go!!
  • Just overweight...that sounds so pretty!
  • I can't wait until I am just "overweight" you must be on

Robin I am right there with ya girl 153 is sooo far, I hate bein' short if I was taller I would be closer...lol
  • Lisa, that is so cool!! Who would've ever thought any of us would be happy being called "overweight"? Keep it up, girl, you're doing fantastic!!!
  • WTG Lisa, I was totally thrilled when I went from the Obese category to the Overweight category. Congratulations.
  • Great job! I can't wait to be overweight too!
  • Thanks for all the nice posts! I couldn't have made it this far without the support I get on this board! I love you guys!
  • LisaMarie!

That is absolutely fantastic! Think of how much fat you no longer are carrying around!!!!! I'll be so happy when I'm there, too!

Cheryl