Old 01-31-2007, 12:42 PM   #91  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Tonight in my home is boneless skinless chicken breast tenders marinated in Lowry's Italian steak marinade (10 cals per T) served over Trader Joe's organic frozen brown rice and a handful of whatever veggies I might have in the freezer.
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:46 PM   #92  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Tonight will be Easy Potato Soup and BLTs (with turkey bacon) for us. Total calories/fat for meal: 430 cal, 6 fat g.

Soup recipe:
28 oz Ore Ida O'Brien frozen potatoes
58 oz (or 4 of the cans) fat-free chicken broth
2.75 oz Pioneer FF country gravy mix

Spray large pot with cooking spray and saute potatoes on medium heat, stirring gently until thawed. Add the chicken broth and turn up the heat to high. Bring to a boil. Prepare the gravy according to package directions; add to potato/broth mixture. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes.

Serves 6; 2 cups per serving
(Per Serving: 175 Calories; 4g Fat (21.1% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 994mg Sodium. WWP: 3)
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:51 PM   #93  

Height: 5.6

Tonight I made french toast used multi-grain bread, (the batter was egg beaters, 2% milk, vanilla, cinnamon and a little bit of ginger) and turkey sausage....

Easy and tasty.........
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:08 PM   #94  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

penny.. that sounds yummy! I'll have to try. I'm trying to increase my carbs more too!

tonight.. well it was wedesday.. at our house wednesday night is homemade pizza night. 2 slices... yeah for me!! It's a great treat everyweek. Homemade is the trick.. it's much more filling! and you control the toppings.

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote