I no longer have hard feeling toward the subway guy

• Ok, sorry about the long title.

So I was home alone all weekend, first weekend in a while I haven't had to rush somewhere so I did alot of catch up my Tivo

Anyway, I used to get really uncomfortable and annoyed whenever I saw a commercial about weight loss like the ballys, the subway commercials, the magic weight loss pills, weight watchers. Anything that reminded me I needed to do something about my health and weight.

Anyway this weekend I watched most with a nice please detachment. I thought I've done my excercise for the week and I know my eating has been good.

I also watch the magic pill commercials (like the one anna nicole was pushing, this one pill will target <insert area here> and the weight will fall off) or the magic exercise equipment commercial (this equipment will target <insert body area here> and you will lose weight while only using it 5 min a day or some non sense) I only just noticed that they add with regular diet an excercise in tiny letter (i got a bigger TV for xmas so I can see them now).

I actually chuckled a few times. For 5 payments of 19.95 plus shipping and handling I can waste my good time and money and space in my house where it collects dust. Or I can take it and buy some vegetables and fruit a good workout DVD and have change left over for the smaller jeans I'll eventually get into.

Ok, I think it is dangerous for me to be home alone. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
  • your post made me laugh. sounds like you have the right idea.
  • I am home all day...disabled, the mail is my only bright spot