One simple thing

• I was looking back over my journals that I've kept over two years (it was my anniversary of sticking to my plan on Saturday!) and I think much of the changes I've made is by making a small tweak here and there with the aim of improving my health every few weeks. Do any of you want to join me in setting yourself a weekly/ bi weekly goal of one simple thing you'd like to work on this week.

My 1ST last week was to jog around to the post box or local shop if I was going (just a minute or so)

My one simple thing this week will be to TRY to cut out cows milk and substituting this with rice/ oat milk (as I have excema - nothing to do with weight).

EM
  • I have been keeping a blog and this sounds like a good idea to start so count me in!
  • great idea. One simple thing: journal on fitday everyday.. no matter how bad it looks. Don't be lazy - journal it!
  • Hi EM,

This thread sounds like a great idea! My goal is to add weight training into my weekly workouts.
  • Added mine to my fit day journal I didn't really use it so now this is use for it..did that make sense?? It is early yet ok??
  • Good luck with tracking your food and exercise this week Lucy and Charbar and go for it with the weight training Rhonda! No caffeine or dairy for me so far but it is about 6 hours into day 1 so we'll see!!
  • Good Job everyone!
    My one simple thing this week is to give up on the Slimfast Shakes. I had madeover two small meals and then was doing the shakes for two others for three weeks. However, the time has come to do those next two meals so this week I will do that!

Kathy
  • My one simple thing is to walk completely around the inside halls of my school once per day. Doesn't seem like much, but our school has rambling halls
  • Oh this is a great idea for me . . .

I have been adding things as I go,
    1st week - eat healthy, water and crunches
    2nd week - 30 min exercise
    3rd week - add yoga a few times a week

So now this week I will add pilates 2-3 times a week, the other days I'll do the yoga