Old 01-12-2007, 02:58 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi Guys!

Sarah-- so glad to see you around here. I've been following your blog. I poke my head in here sometimes. Not having a very good go at it yet. I think you may have just inspired me.

Love you!

Happy New year everyone!
tolose85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #32  
One pound at a time...

back Sarah! I was always checking in your blog but it is so good to see you back!
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:38 PM   #33  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Gretchen!!!!

You know what? You don't have to be doing perfectly...or even doing at all, (if you're like me)..to COME BACK and post!!!

I'm soooo happy to see you! I've missed you.

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:47 AM   #34  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Sarah,

I think we just missed each other on this board over the past year so we never got to meet but I did send good wishes your way. I am glad to see you back. And.....congrats on the 5 pounds so far!
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:50 PM   #35  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Not only do I remember you but you run across my mind from time to time. It is so good to hear from you.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #36  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

OH MY GOSH!!! MORE love???? You guys have made me feel so special, and so cared for -- I had no idea that so many of you read my blog! I'm back to updating now, by the way. I explained my silence in a rather long recent entry, but the short version is that I've gone through a difficult time since the transplant -- it just really takes a toll on you physically and emotionally (not to mention financially, which affects the former two) and I felt so overwhelmed I just didn't know even where to begin in terms of checking in on how I was doing. Sort of the reverse of "no news is good news."

ANYWAY! Things are steadily improving, and I can't even tell you how great it is to see all these beloved faces!! (Teahoney, I'm sorry, I forgot all about you, you sweetheart -- now I remember just loving you! )

Gretchengirl (can we make a phone date?), Bev, Jessica AKA She-Ra , Sandi (did you get my Christmas card?), Mr. H, sweet Carol......all of you guys and EVERYBODY are so, so special to me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring about me and thinking of me and welcoming me back so warmly!!!

Hey, has Jillegal been spotted in recent times?

SO much love for all of you amazing people!!
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:15 AM   #37  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

You are special. So I'm glad you feel that way. You have a lot to offer us all and you have always been an inspiration.

Have not seen Jillegal in a while. Sure do miss her though.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:26 AM   #38  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

OMG, I don't know how I could have missed this thread. What a dunce I am. Anyway, I did not know of you, way back when. I'm fairly new to 3FC, since Sept. 06 in fact. What a hardship you have had to endure. And look at your attitude - it's just phenomenal!!!! From the sounds of the previous posters you are certainly LOVED. So, yeah, I am most definitely looking forward to getting to know you. Best of look on your weightloss journey and STAYING CANCER FREE.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 04:35 PM   #39  
Walking by faith

Smile Sarah..

Just popping in to let you know...I'm SO glad you're back!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #40  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

Hi Sarah, welcome back! I wasn't around yet when you were here but I remember the ladies asking about you and mentioning your blog, which I then checked out and have not since forgotten. So it's great to have you here! Best of luck
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:41 PM   #41  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

I miss Jilly too...

I haven't seen her here in a very long time...pm'd her though, and she did answer me, telling me that she was ok...but that was a while ago...we need a new update JILLY! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Glad you're doing well today Sarah, Love
Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 273.5/see ticker/125-150???

Height: 5'2"

I'm a bit late, here. But welcome back, Sarah!!! I've been gone a while, too. It's so good to see you back here! You really are an inspiration to the rest of us.
puff0518 is offline   Reply With Quote