Why????

• I just came back from CVS Pharmacy,,,,,and there it was....A Huge display of Valentine Candy!!!!!

Man, it on Holiday after another,,,,,,,,way to soon for me
  • Awww. You can steer clear of it! Just tell yourself that you're allergic and break out in fat.
  • Just think, why buy it now when you can get it 50% off on February 15th?

Then on February 15th, think - what, I'm not good enough to spend full price on myself? Bah! I am not going to waste my money even if it is half price. Plus it is all stale by now, since it has been sitting there since the beginning of January.
  • Quote: Just think, why buy it now when you can get it 50% off on February 15th?

Then on February 15th, think - what, I'm not good enough to spend full price on myself? Bah! I am not going to waste my money even if it is half price. Plus it is all stale by now, since it has been sitting there since the beginning of January.
  • I just hate seeing back to back Holidays..........
  • I get ya. I saw the same thing at RiteAid yesterday and I was like "who in the **** is buying valentine's on the 7th of January?" It's probably the same people who buy the Halloween candy they put out in late August lol.
  • I'm sure all of that candy has bugs in it!!! (That's what I'm telling myself anyhow!)
  • Quote: I'm sure all of that candy has bugs in it!!! (That's what I'm telling myself anyhow!)
  • Quote:
    Just tell yourself that you're allergic and break out in fat.
    I love that one! I've used it a couple of times; always get a "I'm not sure if she's joking or not" look
  • I even saw Cadbury cream eggs ( my absolute fav)...the horror of it all!
  • Ugh! Isn't it horrible. I love the little neco candy heats too and saw a big display of them and boxed chocolates at the grocery store tonight when I went to stock up on more lean cuisines.
    I didn't even stop to look, just pretended I didn't see them. I'll have a MUCH harder time passing the Easter candy by in a couple months. Peeps are my favorite.
  • I loveeee Lean Cuisines!! They have saved me on MANY occasion! I love the Thai Pnut best.. but the new pizza's are fantastic! I like jelly bellies for Valentin Candy.. or.. sigh.. Godiva chocolates but only one or *gasp* two.. I am sooo trying to be a good girl! lol