What's your all-time high weight?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • That number you were shocked to see
    That brought you to reality
    The highest weight you've ever been
    The weight you'll never be again
  • 220.......even at 5"8 that alot for me....
  • 260 At 5'7".
  • The highest I know about (didn't have a scale) is 261 at my first Weight Watcher weigh-in. I'm 5'9" tall.
  • my size 18s were tight.... 220+
  • One thing that brought me to reality was the day that my size 28 jeans were tight and I went shopping for size 30 and 32. Scary days
  • 232lbs @ 5'2", a size 22
  • My highest was 238.
    I have been watching it climb for years and am sort of desensitized to it in a way. But when I was truckdriving to pay off my house for a year, I rarely looked at a scale except for a month before I quit.
    When I saw the weight on a bathroom scale at a friends' party, I pretty much resigned right then and there to do quit my lifestyle.
    At every weight I'd been, people always tell me how fabulous I look, etc.
    But I can honestly say at that weight and fitness level (I tend to think I looked bigger than the scale read that time due to lack of any toning), I got very few compliments that week back home in the "real world".

So I came off the truck, came back home, didn't really consciously excercize, just did stuff with friends and generally caused trouble around town and at work, but managed to get down to in my 210's within 4 months. Then started consciously excercising at the gym when my little sister wanted me to go on an island vacation with her. got down to 206, felt good there, but somehow within the last two months I've just totally ignored that and gone up to 219.

So I sort of had two awakenings.
    Mine's sort of a slow process as I've been fat my whole adult life, so these epiphanies don't really happen.

This board's the first time I've seen so many stories from chicks like me, but ones who are actually not just complaining about it or *****ing about the worlds' perception of us, but rather focusing on internal change.
  • 300 pounds. I went to the doctor for PCOS and they print a discharge summary telling you diagonis, what to do next, what test are order, ect and it had added condition OBESITY. That was the day I started this journey!
  • I was 318 when I left the hospital after having my 2nd child. When she was a year old I was 280-something I think.
  • 235 and I'm 5'3. Never, never, never again! I don't know if the number scared me so much as finally realizing how big I was (and still am, but smaller now!). I didn't know my body, it was covered in stretch marks, big ugly red ones on my super-white body. Looked like I had been attacked by a cat or something! Ugh. Never again!

Quote:
    This board's the first time I've seen so many stories from chicks like me, but ones who are actually not just complaining about it or *****ing about the worlds' perception of us, but rather focusing on internal change.
    For real!
  • 5'8 and 317 holy CRAP i've never told anyone but you guys that!
  • 246 at 5'4.5".....size 20 jeans, 22 dress pants....YIKES!
  • 237 lbs. was my highest known weight at 5'7.
  • I haven't ever told anyone either!