Well I am new.....

• And have been giving it my all this time....I set a goal weight of 150, but would like to see if 120 or 130 is better i am kinda tall at 5'8'' so i guess i will see what happens.....I started on Thanksgiving, because for me the 1st of Jan never works... I have been doing great.....so far.... well this is hello and i will be posting often !!!!!...
  • Welcome to the forum! I applaude you for starting on Thanksgiving!! And you're doing an excellent job so far - heck you're doing better than excellent!! I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Melissa
  • Welcome, CyberGypsy! I'm a fellow Floridian. 28 lbs since Thanksgiving...that's awesome!
  • Welcome! I'm also new here but you are much further into your weight loss journey than I am. Congrats on losing 28lbs so far! That's amazing!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Thanks ladies....I never could do it and keep the weight off.....I am on workmans comp the last year, have a bad back and a bad right arm......so sitting home all day drives me nuts....so the Only thing at the moment i can control.......is my food.....
  • Welcome CyberGypsy!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties. But it surely seems like you're not letting that stop you from losing some weight. You are doing marvelous. Keep it up!!! Glad to have you here. This place is great for support, encouragement, advice and motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome, CyberGypsy!
  • Welcome! You've done great so far!