3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Back Again..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/101099-back-again.html)

wchs2007 01-03-2007 01:34 PM

Back Again.....

Hey
Its been a LONG time since I have been around.
I thought I would get back at it ONCE AGAIN...
I started last Feb. I made my mind up and lost around 90 lbs.
I did not really follow any set diet plan.. I increased my movement.. and cut the calories WAYYYY back.
Most days I just did 1000 calories.. Some days I went up to about 1300. ( A lot of fresh veggies,chicken and tuna.. Subway sandwiches also...)
I really did not drink much water ( that is something I would like to work on.. I drink tooo many Diet Mt Dews..I lost weight without drinking the water.. but I know its not healthy.. I did take a multivitamin and a calcium pill daily...
I will not lie.. I tried some of the over the counter weight loss pills.. ( DID NOT WORK FOR ME )
The weight came off just the same with them or with out them..
I took a break around Sept. and really did not gain anything back. I have about 3 lbs I play with.. It really depends on the time of the month it is..
I have no idea what my goal is.. The Dr. said I really should not lose more than 30 lbs..
Just because of my build and how I carry the weight I have now..The charts says about 50 to 60..

My goal is to keep exercising in 2007..
I took a break from exercising also.. So that is something I would like to keep up always. I am so busy with kids and work I do not have much time to get to the gym.
I am very proud of what I have achieved so far..I do feel better..
I am excited about what the future holds.. My goal is that when I turn 40 I will be in the best shape of my life.. I will be 40 Nov. 2008..
I think I am on schedule to do that !!!!
This is a wonderful place... I did not post alot.... But when I was down and wanted to cheat I would just come and read..
So many great people here...
Lots of love..and a BIG THANK YOU..
Tracey

I

wchs2007 01-03-2007 02:08 PM

I just called the gym and un froze my membership.. I have a few months paid in already.. No reason not to go... I am sooo excited...

108tolose 01-03-2007 03:57 PM

Welcome back! Good news on the gym membership!

wchs2007 01-03-2007 05:54 PM

Thanks for the reply.. I did make it to the gym today... I was scared that I would give out.. But I did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkeybabies 01-03-2007 08:34 PM

Welcome back! Great job on the ninety lost. That takes a lot, and the fact you maintained it is even more of a challenge. Good luck with the gym....do you like to do cardio?... or do you take classes?...or do you pump iron?

MaWhit 01-03-2007 09:39 PM

Welcome back!

wchs2007 01-04-2007 01:54 AM

I have never taken a class..( I am so scared that I could not keep up..) I do mostly cardio.. I started using the weights before I stopped last fall. I will probably pick that back up starting next week.. Babysteps this first week back at it.

Raelynn 01-04-2007 02:20 AM

Welcome back!! Congrats on getting back to the gym!! :)