Happy Birthday, famograham!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Hope you're having a wonderful birthday celebration, Linda! May all your hopes and dreams come true this year!
  • Happy, happy, day, Linda!!!!

• Happy Birthday Linda!!!

Hope your day is fantastic and wonderful and may the year ahead bring you all your heart desires.

And come back, we miss you
  • Happy Birthday, Linda!!!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Hope you had a wonderful day and treated yourself extra special!
  • Have a wonderful birthday full of joy and peace!
  • Have a great birthday!!!
  • Happy birthday to my fellow British Columbian! Hope you had a great one!

-Aimee
  • Happy belated birthday!!
  • Hope you had a great birthday!
  • AWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I forgot to even check!

You guys are so sweet, I love you

I was at my Mom's house for the entire holiday season, because I certainly wasn't going to spend the holidays and my B-day sitting at home missing Rudy! He'll be home from Portugal in a few more days (Friday night I think)

My Mom doesn't have a computer, so I was jonesin' for my frinds here every day.

But, I am home now and just have to sort through the giant 10x10 foot pile of Christmas in my livingroom!
    Oh yeah...and renew my drivers license because I realised yesterday that I've been driving around with it expired for three days... OOPS!!!!

My birthday was lovely, my sister and I took our kids to see Eragon...we all enjoyed it.

So now life returns to normal, and hopefully I can accomplish something this year. I'd like to be happy with my body, or at least happier....by the time I turn 30 next Dec. 30th.

xoxoxoxo
    ALL my love!

Linda
  • Happy birthday!
  • Sorry I missed it!!! Glad you had a good time w/your family & Rudy will be home before you know it.