Weekly Weigh-In Dec. 25 - Jan. 1

• I'm down .8 this week! How did everyone else do?
  • I am down 2.8 this week for a total of 42.8 since I started in September.
  • I'm down another pound...considering all the great food I've been around for the past week I'm amazed I didn't gain! Hope everyone had a great holiday.
  • I'm two days behind in weighing, so this is last Monday through today, but I'm down 4.2 pounds. Crazy! I'll go back to Monday weigh ins next week.
  • Oh my goodness you girls are amazing!!!! I'm happy to report I'm down 1 1/2 lbs.

I think we all deserve a big round of applause for losing during this wicked, wicked food fest of a month.

And here's to 2007 where we will hopefully have many, many more weight losses to share with one another!
  • Robin, don't think I missed that GIANT 70 your avatar is sporting! That's AWESOME!

• Oh CC you are too funny. And quite alert. And thank you, I'm kinda liking the number, but by no means am I satisfied with it, not even close. I gotta admit I do love changing that avatar every 5 pounds, it IS something that I look forward to. I will take every scrap of motivation I can get.

And how about you, the weight is practically melting off of you!!!!! You are pulling in incredible numbers, in December no less. So why not get rid of that pretty flower and put up a number avatar? You'd be surprised how much you will work to see the numbers change. Really, I mean it.
  • 286 - which is a miracle - down a couple. I have been exercising at a gym and intend to start dieting from January. Before I always dieted first and then started exercising but I'm doing it in reverse this time. Well done to all and happy new year!
  • Down 1 lb.
  • OH DEAR!!! UP 1/2 POUND

oh well, onwards and upwards

I wanna buy a treadmill and there's a really good one on sale, however, the weight restriction is FIFTY POUNDS less than what i am!! ** GULP **

It's stuff like that that kinda makes ya cringe!
  • dropped 1 pound this week. just getting to the 200# mark will be a great thrill. that is my mini-goal so it doesn't all looks so daunting!