Eating milk chocolates is fun and addicting. It’s like what happens with most addicting foods; once you take a bite, you do not want to stop. Chocolate is easily craved by the body, and you might even find yourself daydreaming about those delicious treats. However, as with most foods, moderation is still the rule. Too many sweets is bad for the body for a lot of health reasons.
Curb Your Cravings for Milk Chocolates
When you are used to having bars of milk chocolate in your purse as a daily treat, you probably need to slow down and gradually stop yourself from giving in to your sweet tooth. Here are some things you can do to curb your cravings for milk chocolates:
- Drinking a glass of water can make you feel fuller and decrease your cravings.
- Drinking a cup of tea can also curb your appetite for sweets.
- Try nuts or mixes of nuts as a healthy substitute.
- Eat an apple, banana or orange instead.
- Chewing a piece of gum can sometimes help.
- Yogurt is a good, healthy alternative.
- Biscuits and crackers can help, especially those sprinkled with a little salt.
- Reaching for a bag of baked potato chips can curb chocolate cravings as well, but don’t overdo it.
- Honor your craving with a mini-sized chocolate, and bring only one to the office.
- Don’t have chocolate around the house, because when you don’t see it, you may not actually crave it.