How Many Inches to Lose a Dress Size?
In order to lose a dress size, surprisingly only one inch needs to be lost from the bust, waist and hips. This number can be deceiving, however. Dropping one full dress size is not exactly an easy task. To lose one inch around the waist, about 10 to 15 pounds must be lost.
In order to lose a dress size, you should set realistic goals that you can stick to. Do not try to drop a full dress size in only a few weeks. Setting unrealistic goals will set you up for failure. And, do not get discouraged if the weight does not fall off in the first couple of weeks. It takes time for your metabolism to get adjusted to the new program. The results will come. Expect to lose about one to two pounds a week on average, realistically.
Diet and Exercise
Both a healthy diet and a comprehensive workout plan should be strictly followed in order to lose a dress size. This does not have to be unbearable, however. Add in exercise and better food choices slowly at first. For example, try adding an extra 15 to 30 minutes of light exercise, such as walking, to each day and lowering your calorie intake by 200 calories daily.
- How Many Pounds Do You Need to Lose to Drop a Dress Size?
- How to Find the Best Little Black Dress for Your Body Type
- How Many Inches from Your Waist to Go Down a Pants Size?
- How Many Calories Do You Need to Burn to Drop a Dress Size?
- Dress Sexy in Plus Size: 5 Most Flattering Dress Styles