How Effective Is the Eat-Clean Diet for Weight Loss?

If you’re looking for effective weight loss that lasts, the Eat Clean Diet is a perfect choice for a diet. Whereas some diets only give you temporary results, the Eat Clean Diet offers lifelong results. It isn’t a quick fix, but if you stick with it and follow the plans laid out in the book, you can expect to live a healthier lifestyle with a more trim physique. If you’re tired of diets that only lead to temporary weight loss where all of the weight–or more–comes back shortly after, the Eat Clean Diet is right for you. Here’s why it works.

Healthy Habits

The title of the Eat Clean Diet is a little misleading. It’s not so much a diet as it is a way of life. When most of us think of a diet, things like the Atkins Diet and South Beach Diet come to mind, both of which are not sustainable for long periods of time. Those diets are both quick fixes. Sure, you’ll drop several pounds, but you cannot realistically expect those pounds to stay off long term. Why? Because the eating plans aren’t natural. Cutting carbs for eternity is simply not realistic. Neither is sustaining your weight only on very specific foods (as some diets require).

The Eat Clean Diet is different because it encourages you to eat the right foods and exercise regularly, two of the most basic and essential components of effective weight loss. There aren’t any tricks or special pills–the diet is all about establishing healthy habits so you can begin living life the way you should. It’ll take longer for results to show, but when they do they’ll last.

Focus on Food

A key point about the Eat Clean Diet is how a person’s nutrition and diet are 80% responsible for a person’s body composition. The other 20% are comprised of genetics and exercise. The point? What you eat has the most impact on how you look and feel. Eating a well-balanced diet full of nutrient-rich foods (and void of processed foods high in saturated fat and sugar) is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. There’s no sugar-coating or pie-in-the-sky promises made by the Eat Clean Diet. You’re told to eat only “clean” foods (those that occur in nature). Do this and your weight will take care of itself.

It’s funny how we’re constantly told that eating a balanced diet and exercising regularly will lead to weight loss, yet there are numerous books, pills, lotions, tricks and systems out there that try to offer alternatives. The Eat Clean Diet is as straight-forward as it gets. You want to lose weight? Well, then you need to start only eating foods that are good for you. Put down the ice cream. Same goes for exercise. You need to begin lifting weights to increase your metabolism and tone your body. There are no short cuts. It’s plain and simple and that’s why it works.

Share.

About Author

Posts By Sequoia