Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 11:26 PM   #1  

Post Newbie all around

Hi everyone! My name is Heather. I am new to WW and new to this thread. I have been searching all over for a support group online and from what I read, I think I have found it!!!! According to WW I have 116 lbs to lose. I am 29 years old. 116 pounds??? Talk about overwhelming!!!! At my first weigh in, which was this past Thursday, I had lost 5 pounds. 111 to go. So..... ANY advice at all is greatly welcomed!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!

HEATHER

Last edited by heather_lynn; 09-26-2004 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:53 PM   #2  

Default Hi Heather!

I was just browsing this site and saw your post. We are in the same boat! I just turned 30 last month, and I need to lose a little more than 100 pounds. At my last weigh in I weighed around 232. I would like to get down to 120 so I have 112 to go... I have been doing Weight Watchers for 4 weeks now and have lost 8.6. I am averaging out to 2 pounds a week so far. If I can keep this rate up I will have lost 104 pounds in a year, which is what I try to focus on rather than how much I still need to go. It is just too overwhelming! If you would like to buddy up, you can pm me, or post here. I would love to share recipes, tips, menus, and chat in general.

Good luck!!
Old 11-10-2004, 12:36 AM   #3  

Hi, me too, I'm new and over 100 pounds to lose. I haven't tried the new WW yet, just getting up enough nerve. Congratulations on your losses so far, that's awesome.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:18 AM   #4  

Default Doing Core.

I joined WW 5 weeks ago today. I have been doing the CORE plan. So far I love it! My first 4 weeks I was down 8.6, but I am afraid tonights weigh in will show a weight gain. I splurged over the weekend and I do not see how I can not have gained. I am hoping I did enough damage control since Monday, to make it not be so bad, but time will tell. I am nervous about weighing in...
Closed Thread