Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 01:31 PM   #1  

Smile Would love to join you!

Hi Everyone!

I am a newbie and I love this group. I would love to tag on here! I have more then 100 lbs to lose but I don't want to get discouraged. I have been overweight all of my life. 2 years ago I went the drastic way and had a band put around my stomach. I had to drink 3 oz water every hour. It went real well, lost 70lbs in 6 months. Then I met the man of my dreams and it all went down the hill! I gained every pound back and them some!

I joined ww this january and have lost 20.8 lbs so far. I am on track and doing well. It would be nice to share stories to people who are in the same boat I am; not the people who want to lose 20lbs or so..... I look forward to reading all of the new posts.

thanks!

DivaIntheMaking

SW/313
CW/292
GW/150
Old 05-06-2004, 11:35 AM   #2  

Thanks Shelia,

well I weigh in tonight. Wish me luck-I was real bad this past weekend so I am hoping to just stay even.

take care!
Closed Thread