Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 08:03 PM   #1  

Default 100+

Greetings all! Going to try the support of this forum. I'm a repeat offender. I've joined WW so many times that I've used different names. Last July joined WW, lost 20#, got tired of counting, measuring, paying the weekly fee etc. etc. Did Atkins up until today and have decided that I'm not getting anywhere. Have kept the original 20# off but anything I've lost with low carb I quickly gained back if I deviated from the diet. Sooooooooo, back to WW. I'm not going to pay another penny for a meeting though. If I don't know what I'm doing at this point I never will. Today I was compliant. Had 24 of my 26 points. Any suggestions for getting around the forum will be appreciated. I'd like to start a journal, registered for one but can't seem to find out where to post one. I'll get it eventually. Have a great day.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:56 PM   #2  

Welcome Elizabeth -

I guess the best way to make this the last time (and the last name change you have to go through!) is to say "What makes it different this time?" For me, it was realizing that I've done everything under the sun, and still gained ti all back. Even WW. And that's because I lost a lot, but didn't learn to modify my eating habits. So of course it all came back. Because I didn't change my lifestyle in a permanent way.

So this time it's different. I don't want to be doing this again in 5 or 10 years. And that's what will work for me. You have to decide what will work for you. It could very well be boards like this where you can get support, some words of encouragement, or a kick in the butt when necessary. As long as it works, right?

So pull up a seat and hang out. I can't answer the journal question for you, though I use www.journaltosuccess.com for tracking my points and exercises, but I think you might be thinking more of a commentary journal for tracking your progress. Maybe someone who uses that can come up with a suggestion on what to use that might work for you.

Closed Thread