I need simple dessert or sweets ideas. Fruit is amazing, but sometimes it just doesn't hit the spot. No way can I make a cake without eating one piece too many, so let's post our favorite PP-friendly dessert ideas.
This recipe board seems mostly pre-PP? Which is cool for those whom it works for, but I need some fresh ideas! Are we not allowed to post WW PP cookbook recipes? (out of curiousity)
I hope the following recipe is ok-I just found my old Sonoma Diet
recipe booklet, and in the back was this little (1 point!) gem:
1 4-serving-size package sugar-free instant chocolate or chocolate fudge pudding mix
2 cups fat-free milk
1 4-serving-size package of sugar free instant banana cream, butterscotch, pistachio (MY FAVE!), vanilla, or white chocolate pudding mix
2 cups fat free milk
1) Place sixteen 3-ounce disposable plastic drink cups in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups milk. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater about 2 minutes or until well mixed. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the pudding into each cup. Cover each cup with foil; freeze for 1 hour.
3) In another medium bowl, combine banana cream (or other) pudding mix and 2 cups milk. Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater about 2 minutes or until well mixed. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the banana pudding over the frozen pudding in each cup. Cover each cup with foil.
4) Use a sharp knife to make a small hole in center of foil. Push a wooden stick through the hole and into the top layer of pudding in the cup. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours, or until pudding pops are firm.
5) To serve, let stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes; remove pudding pops from cups.
Per serving: 36 cal; 0 grams fat; 7 grams carbs; 0 grams fiber; 2 gram protein. PP= 1, previous to PP= 1