Old 02-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/171/130

Height: 5'5"

Smile Tortilla Pizza

Im new, but have been doing WW on and off for about 5 years. One of my favorite recipes is tortilla pizza, although I am not sure of the point value (would depend on what toppings you like to put on).

Just take a 99% fat free tortilla and spread some pizza sauce on top. I like to put turkey pepperoni on mine but you could use anything low fat on it. Put a little mozzarella cheese on top and stick it in the oven at 350 until the cheese melts. I put mine directly on the oven rack because I like mine crunchy.

Very easy and quick!!
MommaHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:29 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Cool Love That Pizza Idea ...

Hi MommaHoney:

Welcome to 3FC's and thanks for that cool recipe. Being part Italian, I'm a pizza fiend; but I usually pass it up altogether, or I only eat the toppings and the crispy crust around the edge, in order to eliminate all those heavy dough calories.

We have pizza only once a month or less now; but with that nifty idea, I'll be able to have it more often. Gonna pick up some of those torillas on my next shopping day. Post as often as you can; tell us all a little about yourself; and go to the User CP to set up your profile and such.

Glad you came aboard ... a fellow encourager ~ Rosebud.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 177/171/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey Rosebud -
I am so happy that someone loved this recipe as much as me. I did fill in my profile a little. I sometimes don't know what to say about myself. I am 28 almost 29 years old and a mother of two. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I have been married for 9 years this september and am a stay-at-home mom. My passion is scrapbooking although I have not had a chance to do it since my second child was born. Hopefully once my daughter starts kindergarten next school year I will be able to get back into it. I like cooking just not cleaning up afterwards. I am just starting to get my hand in gardening since we finally bought a home. Don't really know what I am doing but my father is really good at that kind of stuff. Can't think of much else right now Im a little bit of a hurry. Got to get my daughter ready for an eye appt.
BTW: You have done awesome!! keep up the good work.
MommaHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:50 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks for the recipe. I've done pizza on whole wheat pita bread but never on a tortilla. I love the idea of crunch.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:06 PM   #5  

I think my husband would even like this because of the crunch. Whenever we get a pizza, he always asks them to bake it extra long. lol
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote