I posted this at http://onestarrynight.com/osn/commen...nd-happy-songs
I use http://flatoutbread.com
for the "dough"
Preheat oven to 350 and bake the flatout bread for 7 minutes.
* 2 Light Flatout Bread Original
* 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
* 1/2 cup red onion
* 2 cloves garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 cup cilantro
* 2 Tbsp Kraft Spicy Honey Barbecue Sauce
* 1/4 cup scallions
* 1/2 cup Kraft 2% Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
* 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, without oil
* 1 lime
After 7 minutes, pull the flatout bread’s out of the oven. Cover each flatout bread with 1 tablespoon of the kraft bbq sauce and then add all the toppings, evenly divided, holding back the scallions and lime. Put back into the 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is all melted. Take out and squeeze a bit of lime and sprinkle some scallions on the top. Cut into at least 4 pieces. Yum yum! So for all of that, it’s 9 WW points.