Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 12:17 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

I hope everyone did great today. I haven't been nearly as hungry as yesterday. Thank goodness!!!! lunch-smartone 6 pts. snack-mini chewy sweetarts-4 pts. dinner-lasagna and greenbeans 5 pts. snack-2 cups dry froot loops and 1 ww choc. cake 5 pts. total for the day=20 pts. Tomorrow I have got to go to the store and buy more fruit. I know the fruit is much better than the junk I have been eating. Today I rode my stationary bike for 2 miles. I rode my bike around my neighborhood for 30 minutes. Tomorrow we are going to friends house to swim in the pool and cookout. I may eat before we go and then eat a little there. Ya'll pray for me that I can be good!!! Everyone have a safe great weekend and a wonderful July 4th.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:46 PM   #77  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Don't touch!!! Eat a little something before you go and that should help a great deal. I am wishing you the best of the day and some luck for ya. and here's a little willpower for you as well There, I think that covers everything????

Chris
Old 07-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #78  

Thanks Chris!!! The dust definately helped. I stayed within my points!! breakfast-2 cups dry oat bran 2 pts lunch-lasagna/greenbeans 5 pts. dinner-frozen mexican dinner and burrito-12 pts. snack-mini chewy sweetarts 4 pts. Total for the day is 24. I push mowed my yard this evening. It took me 45 min. That is it for my day!!! Hope everyone elses was great. -Paula
Old 07-02-2006, 08:13 AM   #79  

Paula, you are kickin' butt with the exercise thing!!! Good for you!!!
Chris, I'm glad you're sticking around.....we need each other.
Not doing so hot this wkd. with the food or water but not terrible. As usual my downfall is at night, after dinner. I've tried telling myself that the kitchen is closed but that didn't do it. Repetitive damaging behaviors and I'm defiant as to change it.......Lots of things coming up that should motivate me to loose some weight but they usually just put me in a panic.
I bought the ingredients to make the chicken/soup deal over broccoli. I'll do that this week sometime.
See........the cigs didn't work but they did reopen my taste for them.....stupid stupid stupid.........luckily, I don't have a problem stopping....I just stop (not to say the desire goes away) .....why can't I do the same thing with food. Oh well, one day at a time.
I want to see my marker move so I'm going to be diligent for 2 days before our Tues weigh in.
Old 07-03-2006, 12:13 AM   #80  

Hello all!!! I exercise, but not very hard. I really barely break a sweat. I hope everybody had an awesome day!!!!! Here goes for me.... Breakfast dry oat bran and watermelon= 3 pts. lunch-smartone and veg medley= 6 pts dinner- 2 ham and cheese sandwiches=8 pts. snack-watermelon and sugar free pudding=3 pts. total for the day is 20 pts. I rode my bike for 30 minutes. Thats all for me. Oh and I almost forgot Elizabeth, I am so proud of you for laying down the smokes again. You are doing great!!! Like you said one day at a time. Hope everyone has a good night and a great tomorrow. Everyone keep working hard. It may seem like a slow process, but we will all get there with each others help. Until tomorrow.... -Paula
Old 07-04-2006, 12:47 AM   #81  

I guess a lot of you guys are busy this holiday weekend. Well, you know what I mean. Tomorrow is already Tuesday!!! I am gonna make this quick!! breakfast-dry oat bran, orange, and watermelon=3 pts. lunch-smartone and cucumbers and watermelon=6 pts. dinner-smartone and broccoli=6 pts. snacks throughout the day-watermelon=2 pts mini chewy sweetarts(my weakness, as if you all couldn't tell!!)=4 pts.and 2 ww fudge pops=2 pts. my total for the day was 23 pts. Today I rode my stationary bike while I watched tv, and I rode 10 miles. (the tension is not set very high) It took me about 26 minutes. I hope you all have a Great July 4th. Be strong through these bbq's and parties. Make good choices everyone!!!! (thats easy for me to say I am staying home!!)until tomorrow........
Old 07-05-2006, 12:48 AM   #82  

Hey everyone!! Anyone???? breakfast-0 lunch-lean cuisine and cucumbers and watermelon and ww fudge bar=7 pts. snack-watermelon=4 pts. dinner- sandwich and mixed veg.=4 pts. snacks throughout the day-6 pts. total for the day is 21 pts. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles and took my dogs on a long 1 hour walk. Have a great day tomorrow everyone!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:17 AM   #83  
Focus on the Process

My intentions were not to disappear, but we just got so busy with stuff. ANyhow, here I am. Yesterday I did good, even though it was the 4th. I drank a ton of water too...but that will just make up for the bad days I pulled off last week. I keep sabotaging my progress and try to stay in this stupid so called safe place. It may be safe but it certainly ain't healthy. Fast food and no exercise are a recipe for disaster.

Chris
Old 07-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #84  

Finally made 10%.... I was shocked after i ate three pieces of pie over 5 days.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #85  

great job evierama on making your 10%!!! How much did you lose this week??? Chris, I am glad you are back. I have been talking to myself for days!! I am glad you are back on track too. I know you are a strong woman and you will do this!! This website really helps me stay accountable, even when no one is on or whatever. Ok let me get started with my tracking....b-watermelon=2 pts. lunch-smartone and greenbeans=6 pts. dinner-2 sandwiches and fat free chips=10 pts.snack-ww fudgesicle=2pts. watermelon=2 pts. total for the day is 22 pts. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles and walked my dogs for an hour. Everyone do the best you can! Remember we are here for each other. Have an awesome day!! Talk to you all tomorrow. -Paula
Old 07-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #86  
Focus on the Process

WTG Evie!

Pacemom-You're food yesterday sounds yummy. Today I am going to stay with my 26 pt limit...and maybe if I absolutely have to, use some flexpoints (max. I'm going to allow is 4). I'm working out at the gym tonight if my husband gets home from work early enough but they have calls scheduled for him until after 9. If that happens, I might take the kids to the track and then they can ride their bikes while I walk.

Gotta go. WOrk is calling!

Chris
Old 07-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #87  

Hello all!!! I have been super busy today!!! I cleaned my garage, took my kids beds down, (because they got new ones) me and my teenage daughter painted her room. And I steam cleaned her carpet. I was gonna say the heck with the exercise today, but I got mad at my dh and rode my stationary bike 12 miles and took my dogs on an hour walk. I guess I showed him, huh??!! So today I had.....Breakfast-dry oat bran and watermelon=4 pts
lunch-sandwich, chips and ww fudgepop=6 pts
dinner-bean and cheese burrito & frozen meal=12 pts.
snack-sweetarts and ww fudgepop=2 pts.
total=24 pts.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:55 AM   #88  

OH HELLS BELLS..........i JUST WROTE A LONG LONG ENTRY AND IT DISAPPEARED..........
IN A NUT SHELL, DIDN'T WEIGH ON tUES....SNUCK ON THE SCALE THE OTHER DAY AND HAD A GAIN.....DOING BETTER, STOPPED SMOKING, HAVEN'T BEEN TO A DRIVE THRU ON MY WAY HOME FROM WORK FOR A FEW DAYS, NOT EATING AFTER 1930 EVERY NIGHT.
HOPE ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH.....AM GOING TO GET BACK ON TRACK AND JOURNAL BETTER
PAULA WHAT DO YOU DO WITH DRY OATS IN THE AM?
DO ANY OF YOU PLAN REWARDS FOR YOURSELVES???
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:45 PM   #89  
Focus on the Process

Elizabeth! WTG with putting your smokes down !!!! WOO HOO!

Paula-What are you??? The energizer bunny?

Well yesterday I did good. I had
Breakfast: 1 1/2 c. FF MILK 3 pts
1/2 c. cottage cheese 2 pt
1/2 banana .5 pt
Lunch: grilled chix salad, no dressing 5 pt
Snack 14 Triscuits 4 pts.
Dinner: 2 hardshell taco 6 pts
1 c. veg. soup 1 pt
Snack: Small DQ cone 5 pts Total 26.5

didn't get my exercise in like I planned. We ended up taking our cat poop eating puppy to the vet. He'd been vomiting and diarrhea for 2 days. Well he spent the night there and got sent home with meds. He's got bacteria in his digestive system from the little cat poopies. Bless is little short-legged body, He cost us $326. Just when you think you're going to get ahead a bit.

Chris
Old 07-08-2006, 09:39 AM   #90  

Yikes $326.!!! We had a little dog that loved her own poops and putting meat tenderizer in her food cured her of the disgusting habit.
We have lost 2 dogs in the past 6 months (old age) and now have just one little chihuahua that my daughter left with us who thinks she is queen of the castle now......we love her though.
I am going to recommit to this weight loss thing....I've not been taking it seriously and have been more non compliant than compliant. Today I checked out a web site for bariatric surgery.....I was feeling pretty desperate......and quickly decided that it wasn't for me. Although, I can understand how someone who has multiple health problems would consider it as a solution. I'm thinking...........act like I've had the surgery and eat less. A woman at work had it and has lost a ton of weight, doesn't do a lick of exercise and has had problems with boluses of food getting stuck. This weight thing is so depressing. I'm going to a bridal shower today and feel massive. As a I said before I am going to recommit .....the day is ahead of me, lots of choices. I will have a better post tomorrow of todays outcome.
Closed Thread