Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:12 PM   #16  

Okay so I am gonna check in step by step - because that is what I feel I need to do to keep on Track today ! ! !

I am now starting with my Oatmeal - which I love YUM !!!! 2pts.
And I thanks to reading your guy's reminders - have my 32oz of water sitting here and about to start with that too !!!!

HEres to a good day ladies !!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:48 PM   #17  

I started off today with an apple. I caved and had half a buscuit with like a tablespoon of gravy on it. I figured it up to 3 points for the buscuit binge. 1 point for my apple. I've got 40 oz of water down already. I'm getting ready to have lunch. I've got a WW turkey and potatoes lunch with watermelon and some crackers. I've got some free celery for my afternoon snack. Not sure whats for dinner tonight yet. Probably grilled chicken.

You guys can call me Michele or M LOL Luke is my sons name :O)
Old 06-20-2006, 01:50 PM   #18  

Oh I forgot. I weighed myself this morning. I like my MORNING weight better then the weight last night LOL 294. Should I use That weight or the one from last night? I wouldnt nessisarily consider it a loss. I dont know what to do????

M
Old 06-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #19  

Angelica Where are you in Illinois? I'm central....
Old 06-20-2006, 02:12 PM   #20  

LOL I thought it would sound strange calling you Luke !!!!

Ya Know you really shouldn't weigh yourself everyday - it can do more harm to your success then good. Do just once a week - and I also Like to weigh during the morning. Do what makes you feel good - that is why we are doing this right. We dont wanna continue to do things that make us feel bad.

Like over eatting - I dont know about you but I am allergic to some foods and to over eatting - when I do this I break out all over ----- in FAT LOL

So we are now trying to do things that truly make us feel better - or at least I am !!!

So dont weigh yourself so much - it will upset you when it is totally Unnecessary Weigh yourself once a week in the moring and enjoy Feeling good !!!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #21  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

I am in Madison county,Illinois. near St.louis Mo.

Ladies we need to come up with a thread name.Then we will have a thread where we post.

Anyone who wants to join the thread can.The more the better.We need to get to know each other and support each other1If we have struggles we can all help each other out!

We all need to be honest with our weights and our foods we eat(know matter if its good or bad)Nobody will judge anybody for what slip up we have.Cause in all reality we ALL have them.Its just a matter of recognizing the slip up and learning from it then moving on!

First ,we need to find out if anyone is doing the wendie plan? If you are doing wendie plan you might not to weigh right after the super high day.to the rest who is not doing the wendie plan you probally wont care what day you weigh.

Ok ladies any ideas on the thread name ????

Oh btw,I had oatmeal w/raisins for breakfast, popcorn for my snack, watermelon and turkey sandwich for lunch. I have had 3 16oz water and a 32oz fountain diet pepsi

Lukesmommy~ I would count your weight in the AM.Your evening weight is never a true weight because of the food and water you ate through the day.It hasnt fully digested yet.

Last edited by angelica1674; 06-20-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #22  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

i totally agree with pmoswife!! weighing too much is not good at all. Maybe for SOME people but for me it was not good at all.I became where I was addicted to the scale.Weighing 3-4 times a day it was awful!! Then I quit and weighed like every day in the morning but when I didnt see a loss or a slight gain(wich is completly normal, water weight can make you show a gain) I freaked and had a binge(thinking ,well I am not losing anyway)

When I starting weighing once a week I felt better.I felt free and I didnt feel so much pressure
Old 06-20-2006, 03:25 PM   #23  

I am all for the thread and being honest ....

I'll start with the honesty - I am having Pizza for dinner.
We have been planing on this for awhile.
so I am gonna not starve myself but keep my points as low as possible for dinner -

My In laws just got back from LOL - - Illinois - chicago - and they brought us a Pizza back !!!!!!! So I am gonna have some and that is all there is too it.

But I will mark off my Bonus points if need be.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:34 PM   #24  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

Pizza! YUMMO Hey, Just use some of your flex points .If you still are over dont worry too much.Also, you can just eat light foods the next day.
I have a couple friends(married couple)who are on WW and they use just their daily allowance each day, then on saturday they have a cheat dayand eat what they want(within reason),no counting points. They both are losing fine(of course, hes losing better, men always do though, must be nice)
Old 06-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #25  

I know I have to weigh once a week. I'm just anxious u know? We can start a thread that would be cool. I will use my morning weight. I think I will weigh weekly on Tuesday morning. I am doing the Wendie Plan. It worked pretty well for me last time. My SHD is Sunday. Today I have 35 points. I've used 10 today so far. Leaves me plenty for dinner and a snack later.

GOD Pizza sounds GOOD!! I think it's going to be grilled chicken tenders and baked potatoes tonight. Probably corn and a salad.

I'm still working on that 3rd bottle of water today.

My goal: 50 lbs by Christmas.

Short term: 10 lbs
Old 06-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #26  

Oh and BTW I my Name is Angie

I am having my salad - it isnt like SUPER YUMMY - but it is good and it is healthy - would have been better with more veggies in it - and it is filling me up - maybe some more kidney beans - arent they full of protein
and I filled up my 2nd 32oz of water

i am feeling very good inside

So glad we are all here to do this together !
Old 06-20-2006, 06:34 PM   #27  

Hey All!

Would love to join everyone. I'm having a very tough time right now - my husband's doctor feels he has MS and the final test will be a spinal tap on Friday. Soooooooooooo dieting is the farthest thing from my mind.

I would like to hang out with you all, and when things settle down, I'll start again. Can't go to meetings -- too expensive. We both lost a lot last year on WW, and, of course, gained a lot back once he started showing symptoms.

I'm hoping once he is diagnosed (dr. thinks strokes or MS), then we can deal with it.

I'm on this site all the time - great recipes and support.

Thanks,
Joanne
Old 06-20-2006, 06:40 PM   #28  

I will keep you and your husband in my prayers -

Angie
Old 06-20-2006, 08:32 PM   #29  

Alright all,
I have lost my whole little black book, folder thingy w/ all my ww stuff!!
I couldnt find it yesterday, but I just knew I would have found it by now!!
Anyway I have everything written down and will check over my pts when I locate my goods!

Joan- That has to be a hard thing to be going through! I hope everything will be alright! I will also keep you in my prayers!
Old 06-20-2006, 09:56 PM   #30  

Thank you AmyC and Angie - your prayers are appreciated!

Joanne
Closed Thread