Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2001, 02:22 PM   #1  

Question ww at Home Contents

I have a question.

I am trying to find out what are the contents of the WW at home. For those of you that have ordered the program recently can you give me an idea of what exactly is included.

Also I read somewhere that the program costs about $100, is that amount accurate?

I hope someone out there can help me out. I am trying to find out this information and have not been very successful in my search.

Thanks.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Tzeny -

I think that if you go to Weightwatchers.com they tell you what they provide in the at home program. It's been a few years since I got my package, but if memory services me correctly, you'll get all the books that are distributed at meetings to new members, a carrying case for the books, points calculator, points slide rule and the excercise points slide rule as well. I believe I've read that they also include a pedometer.
Old 07-16-2001, 06:06 PM   #3  

I tried to get the information from www.weightwatchers.com but was unable to. When I enttered my zip code it would not put me in saying that it is not available in my area.

If anyone else can help I would apreciate it.

tzeny
Old 07-17-2001, 09:56 AM   #4  
Tax Chick

Try my zip code - 14217. It will work - I checked a few weeks ago and unfortunately have forgotten exactly what is in the bundle.

Ann
Old 07-19-2001, 05:28 PM   #5  

Default live in NM

I know that it sounds strange but if you live in the state of new mexico (even though ww meeting are held throughout the state) the internet site does not always recognize NM as a legimate state.

Debrarae
Closed Thread