Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 11:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/139/140

Default The scale is my friend, friend, friend.....

Even though it acts like it's not. Been sticking with the program faithfully and increased my exercise for weeks when that dirty dog hasn't moved one pound. Oh, I know I'm not the only one who has this trouble, but I get frustrated, then determined, then frustrated and on and on. Thank you all for your support!
Old 03-31-2005, 09:28 PM   #2  
Curvy Vixen

It will move! Many factors influence the scale. A meal with some salt, time of the month and even time of day. Persistance!! and you will win
Lynn~~
Old 04-01-2005, 11:08 AM   #3  

Dont feel bad I have a love hate relationship with my scale LOLOL It hasnt budged in 2 weeks.. Ive been staying OP but dont exercise much, I know I should but havent found my groove with that yet.
Hang in there we shall have our victory over the scale soon! LOL
((( tosses scale outta the window when no ones looking)))
Old 04-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #4  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

I hate to talk about such a nasty subject, but daily fibre can be your best friend. Some foods (or foods we cut out) naturally have fibre in them. Take a look at your journal (you are journalling right?) and go down your list to see if you need more fibre. I know personally, about every 3-4 days I need a little help and add some fibre flakes to my cereal. Just a thought....it might be what you need. Also as everyone else has said....salt helps retain and also....muscle weighs more than fat so you could be building muscle from your workouts. Don't forget your water, are you drinking enough? Perhaps you should also start to measure your body at certain key areas, that way if the scale doesn't budge, you can see if you are losing inches instead of pounds. DON'T GIVE UP!!
Closed Thread