Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 08:39 PM   #16  

cece, thanks for trying to get me through the weight tracker, guess I just do not know what I am doing I tried to copy and paste and it did not seem to work , guess I will have to go without that cute little thing, to the person interested in WW at home kit, one of my co-workers has it, I am not for sure if it is worth it, my girlfriend ws able to walk into the store and get us the new calculator and also the points bracelet, without joing and I think you are able to purchase any of the books
Old 01-08-2005, 11:44 AM   #17  

slim4me -

Go to the purple bar at the top of the page, click on User CP.
On the left hand side, click on the link for Edit Signature
You will see the image of a tracker, click on it
It will take you to a page where you need to fill in the weight, goals, etc
Select the background and runner image
Copy the BBCode, it looks something like this:

[ url = http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/index.php] [ img ]http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/img/bar-blue2/slider-but1/lb/270/120/227/[ / img ] [ / url ]

Go back to the forum & UserCP
Go to Edit Signature again
Paste in the code
Old 01-08-2005, 12:02 PM   #18  

What's the best way to join WW? I don't think I want to go to meetings because I would have to make special trips to town, and I think I can get support online just as well.

I also don't have a lot of money (I'm a college student, and most of my money this month has to go to tuition and books!)

So I figured the At-Home program would be best. But what do I need to buy? I heard someone say to join the groups to get the materials for the first week. How do I do that - must I go to the WW website and join there, or what?
Old 01-08-2005, 08:29 PM   #19  

You may have to join to get a lot of the materials, they have a ww at home and you join on line, it just depends on what materials you are looking to get and some places will just let you come in and buy it at the store

slim
Old 01-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #20  

I just ordered WW At Home online, Rush Delivery. I think I am going to do the Core program, I lost 20 lbs about 10 yrs ago doing the old WW Fat & Fiber program, just got lazy and now the 20 lbs. are back.

Anyhoo, I plan on joining you ladies once I get my materials! I am getting married in August so this is a good time for me to do this once and for all.
Closed Thread