Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2001, 11:16 PM   #1  

Hi everyone !!!! Can someone please tell me the difference between www 123 and the new plan.I know that carrots were thought of as no points but now they are points..I have the materials for 123 from my friend and am thinking of trying it..She lost 100 pounds on it ...And also can you tell me all the ranges weights and food ranges..I bought the richard simmons plan and find the food mover very confusig with food that is not listed in his book..The points system is much better all i do is figure it out with the points finder..Maybe I will do the weight watchers and sell Richard on E-bay..lol
Old 02-18-2001, 05:50 AM   #2  
GARDENING ADDICT

Karen, I pulled up an old thread that has the point ranges. Look under the topic "Food and Points Issues" and click on the thread "Point Ranges". Also check out dottisweightlosszone.com . She has a section of WW info and freq. asked questions that will answer your questions about the new changes. Good luck.
~~~Sil
Closed Thread