Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 07:01 PM   #31  

Sil love that dolphin.....that's great saved it for my daughter she'll love it.

LOL...got a kick out of you lol....yea everyone says that about me lol....lol I guess it's true lol....I do it and I have to live with that lol.........lol....you're so funny!!!

Take care.

Carla
Old 04-05-2001, 07:58 PM   #32  
snerdlet

Okay - here's the thing...... I started a new thread - Starting Over #27~Newcomers Welcome, so no more posting here. See you at the new thread.
Pat

Old 04-06-2001, 01:00 AM   #33  

Default Another new addition

Hello...isn't it amazing how self-conscious you feel typing a message to people you've never met about something as intimate as your frustrations with weight loss! Even though I've been scanning these messages for a few days now, and actually registered a couple of months ago, I've been nervous about introducing myself. A lot of it is because I know I tend to ramble!

My user name is "No Clue" because I have so little imagination! But I've found out I tend to type "No Clud!" Does that say anything?

I am nearly retirement age and have had a weight problem since I was a teenager. One of my retirement goals is to get fit but I want a headstart. I'll be retiring on 8/31...the day after I turn 55...and the next day we plan to leave for Italy. I'd like to lose some weight before then so I can fit in the airline seat more comfortably! I can't afford first class!

Anyway, I've been to goal and back and just can't face WW meetings anymore but know that WW works best for me and I need to be accountable to someone. I need your help if you can fit another one into this dynamic group? I don't know how to do any of the fancy stuff with this message board so I will probably always be the plain "no clud."
Old 04-06-2001, 06:47 AM   #34  

WELCOME NoCLUE.........

You are most welcome here...this is a great place to be...everyone is warm and friendly..supportive too.

Many of us do WW from home, so hang in there we all work together. You can do it, and when you can't come in here and you will always have a shoulder.

I'm posting an answer to you, but a new post is at
#27 you can find that on the At Home board, it's the same group...they just don't make the threads too long for convenience...so join everyone there.

It's great to have you...come into #27 and say hi to everyone as they may not check back into here.

See you there.

Carla
Closed Thread