Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2001, 08:12 PM   #31  
snerdlet

Liza - I was touched by your story of the ladybug. It was really cute.

Sil - Hope you have better weather soon. It was absolutely gorgeous here today. Almost 70 degrees and mostly sunny. Funny - I remember complaining last year on the first day of Spring about how cold it was. Maybe this summer will be a better one for us out here in Colorado.

Since it was the first day of Spring I got out my "Spring pants", pants that are a cream colored silk with blooming red, yellow and orange flowers on them. I had to wear them today with a very large button down red blouse becuase I had to hide the saftey pins holding the pants up. So even though I may not have made progress in the last few months I have some reminders of how far I have come.

Hope everyone is having a great day.....
Pat

Old 03-20-2001, 08:16 PM   #32  
snerdlet

Default yikes yikes yikes

I had no idea I would start a new page. This thread is closed -
go to Starting Over #25~NEWCOMERS WELCOME

Closed Thread