Old 02-20-2015, 01:38 AM   #1  

Arrow Any stay at home moms?

Hi y'all!
I am starting WW and really need some friends who are in the same boat as me. I'm a stay at home mom and need to lose quite a bit of weight. I had surgery a couple months ago and I'm finally feeling well enough to eat on a regular basis and workout! I actually quit my job to stay at home and take care of our daughter plus we just moved to a whole new city where I know NO ONE. I am really missing out on having peeps to talk to! Looking forward to getting to know y'all. lol
WifeandMommy903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:46 AM   #2  

Hi there - am new to this site and new to weight watchers. Am a sahm as well so can definitely understand the lack of socialization I hope to get stubborn and be successful! !
steph7676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 11:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/207/130

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeandMommy903 View Post
Hi y'all!
I am starting WW and really need some friends who are in the same boat as me. I'm a stay at home mom and need to lose quite a bit of weight. I had surgery a couple months ago and I'm finally feeling well enough to eat on a regular basis and workout! I actually quit my job to stay at home and take care of our daughter plus we just moved to a whole new city where I know NO ONE. I am really missing out on having peeps to talk to! Looking forward to getting to know y'all. lol
I work three days a week but also quit my job to stay home with my daughter. My hubby stays home with her on the days I work and my mom helps out. I was trying out ideal protein but have decided to try out weight watchers at home program. Hope I get results.
dundun1021 is offline   Reply With Quote