3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   Getting my at home kit :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/268414-getting-my-home-kit.html)

beliter 10-19-2012 01:44 PM

Getting my at home kit :)

I'm going to a meeting in the morning to get a new kit. I'd really love to find a buddy or two to join on this journey to a better lifestyle. I've struggled for so long with myself,but after I went to the doctor Wednesday with foot pain & found out I have 2 bone spurs & had to get a shot in my heel,(not counting these past few months of headaches) I realize I gotta take better care of myself. I feel like I'm expected to feel bad all the time now. Things are gonna get better though :) with at lot of hard work.

KellinaKatrina 10-24-2012 01:51 PM

Hi :) I'd be willing to be a weight loss buddy. I'm 27 and I started the year with WW because of the free sign up with my mom. Stayed on track about 6 weeks and then couldn't afford the meetings and mom strayed from the program and I ended up falling off and gained back the 17 lbs I had dripped plus another 5!

I restarted on my own about 6 weeks ago and am down 18 pounds. I refuse to fall off this time. I have a planner to keep my food log and exercise in and make myself exercise. I do feel alone tho. I go to the gym alone, my sister who lives with me is at her boyfriends most nights and doesnt eat my "diet food" even when she is home.

I hope to be in onderland by New Years Eve and even have an Alice in Wonderland themed party planned and a tattoo promised to myself if I make it... so I refuse to fail.

mandydawn77 10-25-2012 11:04 PM

I'm determined to succeed this time around as well. We can do it!!!

dosbabe 10-28-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beliter (Post 4502800)
I'm going to a meeting in the morning to get a new kit. . I feel like I'm expected to feel bad all the time now. Things are gonna get better though :) with at lot of hard work.

I love your ticker. Looks good.

NicksAutieMom 11-11-2012 03:45 PM

Hi, I just started WW at home officially today. I've been working on watching what I eat for a few weeks and I was able to get the kit on Ebay and it came in last week. I'm really liking it a lot ~ I lost 35 lbs just about 8 years ago out of the 80 I was looking to lose, and I've managed to keep it off but just have not lost any more. Had to stop when I got pregnant and have just not gotten back to it until now. I did my food shopping today and got some of my old favorite foods and snacks. I've lost 4 lbs in the past two weeks and am really excited to be below 180 for the first time in over 10 years! I'm interested in being a diet buddy because I know that this journey is so much better with friends.

ChristyLee 02-03-2013 07:35 PM

Does anyone happen to have the instruction manual/insert for the WW model3636 calculator? It's the blue-ish green colored one....I got a great deal on one but it didn't have the insert. I'd love a PDF copy. Please & thanks! :)

ShanaOB 02-04-2013 11:47 AM

I just joined ww online and am using the tracker app. What is in a kit?