Old 03-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #1  
Relying on His strength

S/C/G: 252/185/150

Height: 5'6"

Default What is your favorite app to use with WW?

My BIL & I are starting WW Online for 3 months with the special they're running. Afterward, I plan on canceling & just doing it without the online portion.

In would love to know what apps you've used & loved (or hated). I have an iPhone & he has an android. I'm not sure if that makes any difference in apps.

On another note, if we are paying for the online version, can we go into a WW center & purchase books & things?

Thank you!
Mytwosweetkids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #2  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Some Weight Watcher Centers sell to the public, other's don't. Look for the ones that are listed as "stores". You can also order directly online. I have the iPhone app, and it works great for tracking points. You need to go onto a laptop to see all the additional things like all of the recipes and message boards. But once you join up, you can use as many devices as you want.

Last edited by Serenity100; 03-01-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #3  
Relying on His strength

Thank you so much for your reply! Where do I see where the centers are listed as stores? I know the one I used to go to for meetings had merchandise.

As far as apps, I was wondering which non-Weight Watchers apps everyone lives to use. I have Diet Scancalc & Itrack bites. I also have a couple with restaurant info. I would live to find out what everyone uses & loves.

Thanks again!
Old 03-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #4  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

so when you go to www.weightwatchers.com look for find a meeting. Then when you look closely at those places it will list the hours and some with say "store". Usually those are in storefronts and are open a few extra hours a week. You might have to go a little further away from your house but it probably won't be that far. Unless you live in a rural area, it might be totally different. lol

Anyhow, anything you want, WW will sell via online. You would just have to pay shipping.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:37 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/133/140

Height: 5'2"

I have the Ultimate Food Value Diary Plus app on my phone, and I am happy with it......I think it was $2.99, that sure beats the WW online monthly fee.
EasySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #6  
Relying on His strength

Thanks! I downloaded the UFVDP...it looks really good! I also signed up for WW Online today....it will be interesting comparing them side by side. It looks much better than the other apps (which I like) that I have from last time I did WW.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 173/133/140

Height: 5'2"

Be sure to keep the cost of each in mind when you compare them! ; - )
EasySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:33 AM   #8  

I use Pts Plus Diary and I love it. I've had it for so long, I'm not sure if it was free (though I think it is) or if I paid a small amount for the app. I have Android, so I'm not sure about your iPhone. It'll definitely work for your BIL though. =) It's nice because it logs your points, activities, weight, AND scans food labels. You can also select Points or the Points Plus. (This was important for me since I decided NOT to stick with Points Plus, and go back to the Points system.)

Good luck!
briabria44 is offline   Reply With Quote