Is this for people following WW on their own?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I just started Weight Watchers yesterday and am doing it on my own. I got all the materials off of ebay (LAST YEAR ) and I'm hoping to get myself motivated THIS YEAR !!!

There's a wealth of information on this site as well as the web about WW and I'm hoping to be feeling better just by eating better. The journal really makes me feel accountable and I think that's going to be the trick for me.

Any advice?
  • Quote: I just started Weight Watchers yesterday and am doing it on my own. I got all the materials off of ebay (LAST YEAR ) and I'm hoping to get myself motivated THIS YEAR !!!

There's a wealth of information on this site as well as the web about WW and I'm hoping to be feeling better just by eating better. The journal really makes me feel accountable and I think that's going to be the trick for me.

Any advice?
    WW is great because you can eat all food groups in moderation. You are never deprived. My advice is to find some recipes you like. It won't even seem you are on a "diet" at all. Don't forget that fruits are zero points so make sure you eat 2 a day. I stick to low glycemic index fruits usually. Also drink lots and lots of water.
  • Quote: WW is great because you can eat all food groups in moderation. You are never deprived. My advice is to find some recipes you like. It won't even seem you are on a "diet" at all. Don't forget that fruits are zero points so make sure you eat 2 a day. I stick to low glycemic index fruits usually. Also drink lots and lots of water.
    Thanks for the encouragement and advice. Although I only joined yesterday, I have learned so much from this site and the people who take the time to post what works for them.
  • Quote: I got off the wagon due to an illness that put me in intensive care but I'm back! Doing WW using my phone app only. I can't say anything bad about this app. It is AWESOME. (Ultimate Food Value Diary) It has a scanner and a huge database of foods. It will calculate everything for you including how many WW points you are to have each day. It's alot cheaper than WW online! It's 2.99 at Amazon right now.
    Thanks for the tip about the WW App. My friend does the WW Online and while she likes it, from what I've seen it's just not worth the money.
  • Quote: Good morning, I am new at this 3FC thing. I am in great hopes to find friends with the same problem as me. I need support!!!!I joined WW four years ago, I lost a total of 98 lbs. I fell in love and let myself go again. I am know up 26 pounds and I need help getting back on track. I am not one to go to meetings and I never have been. I just need people to talk to and keep me motivated to do it once again. I hope I am not in the boat alone?
    You're not in the boat alone - I'm here with you! I just joined yesterday and I'm so impressed with this site. This is my second day of DIY WW. It's now 10:30 PM and I haven't been hungry and my energy level is good. I'm thinking maybe I can do this!