3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW At Home (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home-22/)
-   -   @home weekly chat 6/17-6/23 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-home/261372-%40home-weekly-chat-6-17-6-23-a.html)

cancersuckseggs 06-19-2012 11:27 PM

@home weekly chat 6/17-6/23

hey all:)
some of us thought it would be nice to have a support thread.:) How was everyones week? i lost 2.2 beringing me almost half way to my short term goal.

kc82 06-20-2012 02:12 PM

cancersuckseggs - Way to go on the 2.2 lost! That's GREAT!!! What is your short term goal? Mine is to lose 50 lbs by the time my husband and I go to Las Vegas in September.

kc82 06-20-2012 02:15 PM

Quick Introduction:

My name is Kari and I'm 29 from S.E. Michigan. I've been married to my husband for 5 years now (together for nearly 14)!!! No children, just one very spoiled dog. I work for an advertising agency and most of my day is pretty sedentary, sitting at a desk.

To get an idea about my journey so far, you can check out my blog (there's a link listed below in my signature). I look forward to getting to know all who joins here and I look forward to giving support to those who need it! :)

cancersuckseggs 06-20-2012 03:14 PM

Hey Kari:) whats up?

Thanks:) Looks like we have stuff in common. Im 40 soon to be 41. Im single living in TN. I have 2 Fur babies and many many reborn babies i just love them. My short term is 40 by Mid Sept.:) When are you leaving?

kc82 06-21-2012 10:12 AM

Awww what kind of furbabies do you have? Cats / Dogs? Reborn babies are adorable, I've known a few people who collected them before. :)

40 by mid-Sept. sounds attainable! Have you just recently started WW or have you been on plan for a while now?

We are leaving for Las Vegas on September 10th-14th. My husband has been begging me to go there but I'm terrified of flying. Finally this past February I figured that since I'm turning 30 and trying to make positive changes, flying would be one of them. So I surprised him with the trip. :)

cancersuckseggs 06-21-2012 05:34 PM

wassup Kari? Gonna do my best cuz even though thats not my goal i will be out of the danger zone@that point. Like you, its also my bday:) we are leaving that same week. Im on week 5 and have 21.4 to go to get to the 40. I seem to be losing in a high/low pattern and this week was one of my low weeks. I also had major h20 retention so im hoping for a huge loss this week:)

kc82 06-22-2012 03:03 PM

Oh awesome! Where you you guys leaving to for your birthday? My husband and I are 8 days apart for our birthday, so it's a good time for us to go. :)

Way to go on your weight loss so far! That's GREAT!!! As of this morning I have 21.2 lbs to lose to meet my Vegas goal.

When I was on the plan I also lost in a high/low pattern. Those low weeks always made me a little discouraged, but I know it's a part of the weight loss routine. Just gotta keep pushing forward! :)

cancersuckseggs 06-22-2012 03:19 PM

See toldja we have alot in common:) I cant believe how are goals are only .2 apart:) We are going back to our home town:) Its tradition my sis and i celebrate our bdays together:)

i still had a good loss it just sucked being AF cuz i wabted to hit the 6's last week and i bet if nmot for that i woulda done done it even on a low week cuz i only missed it by 1 1/2.

cancersuckseggs 06-22-2012 06:06 PM

hey:)

i forgot to tell you that i have a 4 yo maltese and a soon to be 2 yo cakico cat:)